Chapter 29

Posted 2 hours ago

Posted 2 hours ago

VeronicaSwanepoel: Surprise boat ride

1,050,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

We got back to LA last night and the first thing that happened this morning is Elsa. Today she showed me that she is honestly such a good friend.

Even though we arrived last night, Elsa came by in the early hours while it was still dark outside. I went with her down to the docks where we boarded a boat which was kind of creepy since it was dark as hell but the most beautiful thing happened. We got to watch the sunset and it was perfect.

We had such a nice conversation after the sun rose and she took me home. It was the sweetest thing that anybody has ever done for me and it was so relaxing.

I've been so stressed out trying to get the latest collection of Tropic of V sorted. I have a few months to get most of my modelling work out of the way until I go onto maternity leave. 

"How was it?" Harry asks as I begin removing my makeup. 

"It was amazing." I say as I turn to look at him with a smile. "We should we start waking up to catch the sunrise, it was the most beautiful sight."

He smiles back at me and I lightly press my lips against his.

"You are the most beautiful sight." He mumbles against my lips as he cups my face, connecting our lips once more.

---

"So, are you guys permanently moving back here?" Rosie asks as we wait on our food

Harry and I nod our head.

"That's great." Rosie smiles. "I knew that you would come around."

"It took a lot but she loves it here." Harry says while giving me a lazy smile.

"I know, I know." I wave them off as I sip on some water. "I'm just so stressed out because of Chad, this pregnancy and work."

"You're going on tour soon." Rosie looks at Harry. "What are you guys planning to do about that? I saw that Elle posted her tour dates and you are scheduled for the European Leg."