Architectural Digest

"Hey I'm Veronica Swanepoel-Styles." I smile at the film crew.

"And I'm Harry." I give him a look. "Styles. Harry Styles."

I just laugh as we invite the film crew into our home.

"Welcome to our home." Harry starts off. "Don't judge our home, we are planning to renovate it to fit more of our taste but it has the style that we like so we like it."

I can't help but laugh at his humour.

"This place was actually built last year and we are the first people to actually buy the place

"This place was actually built last year and we are the first people to actually buy the place." I start to walk inside. "This is the first thing that you see and it looks pretty sophisticated but we are currently planning the renovations to tone down the black and replace it with something else but we need the blueprints to the actual place."

"When you walk further down, you see this lovely set up which is great for informal meetings." Harry says and I nod my head since I've had quite a few meetings in here instead of having it in my formal office.

"I don't know if you guys know but Harry is a singer so I occasionally see him in here signing contracts and all of that jazz

"I don't know if you guys know but Harry is a singer so I occasionally see him in here signing contracts and all of that jazz." I casually say while throwing my arm over his shoulder.

"I'm a cool guy." He cooly says and a smile breaks out on my face.

"If you don't like or get british humour then you would hate us." I state as we walk into one of the first rooms. "This is actually one of my favourite rooms in the house."

"The library." Harry blankly says and I fight back a smile.

"Something pretty cool about the library, besides the incredible view is that a lot of these 'books' are actually magazines that I have been in whether it be on the cover or just in the issue." I pull out a magazine which just so happens to be a Vogue cover. "This is one of my favourite covers and what made it even more special was the fact that Harry was there."