Chapter 4

H0llyWeird: In an exclusive interview with Harper's Bazaar, #VeronicaStyles revealed that while on tour with her husband #HarryStyles they began the process of separation

H0llyWeird: In an exclusive interview with Harper's Bazaar, #VeronicaStyles revealed that while on tour with her husband #HarryStyles they began the process of separation. When asked why they seperated on tour, Veronica stated that they were both in different places with their lives and they no longer shared the same dreams for the future.

Let us know what you think.

---

Riccardo Tisci, Irina Palomino and I are in Houston for a Carrie Underwood concert. I am only in Houston for the concert then I'm catching a red eye later on tonight. 

Irina really isn't into country music but I just wanted to spend some time with her so I dragged her along. Riccardo found out that we were heading here and decided to tag along which I'm happy with because he is cool guy.

"We have a couple more minutes until our security arrives." Irina informs us as she puts her phone away. I smile over at a group of fans who are currently fangirling over us.

We were not planning to draw attention to ourselves but our security team got delayed and we have to wait on them to escort us into the building.

"VERONICA STYLES!"

I let out a loud groan as a van pulls up opposite the road that we are standing on.

"Typical paparazzi." Irina snorts.

"Irina, have you ended your feud with Veronica?"

"Look guys." Irina's Brazilian accents becomes more prominent as she speaks. "We will take a picture for you so be ready."

The paparazzi readies his camera and I flash the camera a smile as Riccardo pulls us close together.

"You're welcome." Irina waves them away and I can't help but laugh as this twenty one year bosses them around. "Security is here."

The team reach us and I flash the fans a final smile before we enter the venue.

For the last two years, Irina and I have supposedly been having a feud which is completely false. Irina and I have always been friends since we often work together on different modelling gigs. The media just like pitting us together which is annoying but it happens a lot.