Chapter 5

Posted 4 hours ago

Posted 4 hours ago

VeronicaSwanepoel: Views 

 1,999,928 likes ~ 25,675 comments

Since going public with our relationship we decided to step out with the fam since we are here in New York for one more day before going back to LA. 

I'm just so happy to be in public and have Ephraim in my arms, not having to worry about hiding him. It breaks my heart when he calls out for me but I can't go to him for the sake of his safety and not exposing him. 

"OVER HERE!" I sigh as I hear the paparazzi, luckily it's daytime so they aren't using flashes.

"IS THAT YOUR BABY?"

Harry turns back to check on Ephraim and I to see if we are doing good.

Since the announcement of our relationship and child, we have had all types of media representatives trying to get into touch with us

Since the announcement of our relationship and child, we have had all types of media representatives trying to get into touch with us. Obviously we chose our girl Ellen, which we will discuss it on. 

We would've been done it with Jimmy Fallon but that would require us staying here longer in New York and we are leaving first thing tomorrow so Cali here we come. I just really want to get Ephraim into a routine especially since the timezone is different to the UK, it's been a hassle getting him to sleep. We are practically sleeping during the day to work around Ephraim but that has to change. 

"My family and I would just like some privacy." Harry announces as we walk into this pizzeria. 

"Your family is beautiful."

"Thank you." Harry says with a tight smile before leading us in.

I laugh as we get seated before kissing Ephraim on both cheeks.

"How was that for a first outing?"

Harry just shrugs, "I still feel a certain way about my Alex being photographed. I don't want him to grow up being hounded by men and women chasing him with massive cameras."