Chapter 19

VeronicaStyles: Good Morning

3,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

While the kids are still sleeping in their beds, I thought that it would be nice to come outside to play some tennis since I don't feel like working out in my home gym. The house was radio silent so I assumed that Harry was gone since he usually leaves early in the morning so you could imagine my surprise when I saw him in our golf course.

"That was intense." I mumble to myself as I turn the tennis ball machine off. "I could probably do a lap in the pool before the boys wake up."

As I turn to reach for the monitor to check in on the boys, I jump back in surprise to see Harry standing behind me.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask while looking at him wide eyed. "And why didn't you say anything?"

"You were waving that bat around pretty aggressively, I didn't want to get caught in the crossfire." Harry cheekily responds. "I've finished on the golf course so I was going to offer to make us some breakfast and check in on the boys."

"I have a green smoothie." I gesture to my drink on the chair. "Oliver refused to sleep in his nappies so you should check to see if he wet the bed."

The smile of his face falters, "I'll do that."

Silence falls between us for several moments and I'm suddenly reminded of Liam kissing me during our stay in London. I was hurt when my own friends went on dates with Harry when we split up and it would be hypocritical of me to keep this to myself.

"There's something that I need to tell you about but I didn't want to make you mad while we were in London." I bite down on my bottom lip while looking at Harry and he furrows his brow at him. "Liam made a move on me."

Harry doesn't say anything for a moment.

"I know."

"You know?" I take a small step back because I don't know how he's going to react.