Chapter 2

Posted 8 hours ago 

Posted 8 hours ago 

NiallHoran: The Good old days.

2,000,195 likes ~ 75,697 comments

15 hours later and we were strolling down Calabasas. We are meeting up with Harmony Palomino and Neymar Jr for some food. 

We have our son, Alexander Thato Ephraim Styles here with us but we have a friend walking behind with him. We named our son Alexander because it is a strong name however I'm South African and I grew up in Congo, that's my history so I included that. Thato is South African and Ephraim is after one of my good friends in Congo.

I aspire to go back there one day. A lot of people were surprised by the name but I have no shame, I personally wanted him to be called Ephraim Swanepoel Styles but Harry wasn't for that. Partially because he can't pronounce the name himself but it's whatever, I refer to my son as Ephraim and Harry calls him Alex.

 Partially because he can't pronounce the name himself but it's whatever, I refer to my son as Ephraim and Harry calls him Alex

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait for us to tell the world. I don't like not having Ephraim near me." I whine as I take sneaky glances at my son who is sleeping in his pram. He doesn't need it but I was worried that he would fall asleep, this really isn't fair to him. "My baby is sleeping, he needs his mama."

"Relax, soon we'll be free." He says as we walk side by side. We have a few paparazzi snapping away at us but thankfully they are keeping their distance for now atleast. We walk another ten minutes before arriving at the restaurant. It's a celeb stop so we are able to get some privacy away from everyone, we are led to the backyard which is beautifully set up. Harry goes back to get Ephraim.

I spot Harmony and we hug before I shake Neymar's hand.

"You are glowing." I comment on her radiant skin.

Harmony winks at me, "We are both pregnant, if I'm glowing then so are you." 

I burst out laughing as I realise that she's always good at noticing changes in people, at least she didn't comment on my face gaining weight.

"Once more, congratulations on your pregnancy." I say and Neymar wraps his arms around her with a huge smile.

"We are so grateful." She comments before looking around. "Where's your man and bubs?"

I point towards the restaurant and she nods while taking a seat.

"I hope you don't mind that I ordered several platters for us." She states before we engage in some small talk.

After a few minutes Harry arrives with my baby boy who is awake.

"EPHRAIM!" Harmony and I squeal as she picks him up. Neymar covers his face laughing as she goes into Ephraim land. 

"I love you, Ephra

"I love you, Ephra." She says as she makes baby noises at him.

"He's almost two, he doesn't like being treated like a baby." Harry comments as he looks at the way Ephraim is staring up at her. 

"I don't care." She retorts, "He's too cute. Who knew you guys had good genes?"

"You're so shady, bitch." I say while playfully narrowing my eyes at her.

"And you love it." She replies with a wink. 

A few minutes several platters arrive on the table.

"God, we won't finish all of this." I comment as I take a picture of it.

"Who said it's for all of us?" She says while handing Ephraim over to me, "I'm the one who paid."

Harry and I burst out laughing while Harmony grins.

"Let's eat." She looks back at us. "What isn't finished we'll just hand out to the homeless?"

She shrugs her shoulders as she digs into her food and I find myself smiling warmly at her.

"How long will you be here for?" Neymar asks as he dips his crab leg into garlic butter sauce.

"We should be here for a few weeks then we have work to do back at home." I say as my Afrikaan accent slips through.

"Don't switch back to that awful accent of yours, I really love your Afrikaan accent." Harmony states as she looks up from the prawn that she is eating.

"Thanks, I guess." I awkwardly respond as I maintain my original accent. I cuddle my son to me as I realise that he is being a whole quitter than usual, I really regret having to put him through that 12 hour flight. Jet lag is a bitch.

---

Lunch with Neymar and Harmony was great but we are knackered. Once we get to our property I carry Ephraim off to bed, even though he is almost two I made sure that he is room is connected to ours. I don't trust the US as much especially with all of these celebrity house burglaries, I would rather be able to see my soon than be separated by a few rooms.

"Alex was unusually quiet today." Harry says as he sits on our bed.

"Yeah, the 12 hour flight here did that. He is so tired," I say as I look through the doorless doorway, poor babe is sleeping.

"How do you think he'll take to us moving here?" Harry asks as he begins to go through his email, adding new events to his calendar.

"I don't know but we need to sort something out. It's not fair for us to always be leaving him behind while one of us leaves or taking him on a 12 hour trip everytime. He's young, he needs to start being social and engaging with other children. We are somewhat depriving him of something long term cause we are always busy and travelling." I answer with a sigh. "If we move here, all our family is still back home."

"They can visit or we fly there?"

"It's not fair to Ephraim." I argue, "Either way we are depriving him for our selfish needs. This is why our families questioned our pregnancy because of this. I love who we are but we are not being to him, he's still so young. He doesn't deserve to be on a plane like 200 times a year."

"I'm his dad." Harry gives me a stern look, "You don't have to treat me as if I don't understand. You're not being very fair to me."

"Haz." I sigh while running my hands through my hair. He is telling the truth though, I feel as if I was trying to make us both give up our careers. "I'm sorry, that was rude of me but my son is my first priority."

"As he is mine."