Chapter 37

HarryStyles: Two days ago, my family was visited by a very special guest

HarryStyles: Two days ago, my family was visited by a very special guest. We didn't know that this guest would impact our lives as greatly as he did but we are so happy to have him in our lives. He did arrive three weeks early but that's ok because he is quite the gentlemen. Join me in welcoming my son, Oliver-James Gabriel Styles to the world.

10,000,000 likes ~ 130,039 comments

---

VeronicaStyles: Meet my beautiful boy, Oliver-James Gabriel Styles

VeronicaStyles: Meet my beautiful boy, Oliver-James Gabriel Styles. We are doing very well and we are surrounded by so much love so we haven't had the time to really post much since we adjusting to a life with two children. 

10,000,000 likes ~ 100,029 comments

---

These past two days have been crazy. We did not expect Oliver-James to come out as quickly as he did but we are so grateful that we had prepared everything in advance because it was a hassle. My water broke exactly a week after we saw the guys and Elle. 

It was crazy since none of our families were here so we were sad because they were over twelve hours away. Luckily for us, I was in labour for twenty long hours so they were here before the little came out.

Although he did decide to come out three weeks early, he sure did take his time coming out of my vagina. He put my my body through hell for twenty six hours but when I had the first skin to skin moment, those twenty six hours of pain didn't matter since my son was here. 

It was all worth it in the end.

Even more so because our families were able to fly out and be there for his first moments of life. Harry and I did settle on having a home birth in a room that we had set up for this moment and it was the magical moment ever.

We did record it but it is not something that we are willing to share as of yet.

---

Something that I am grateful to my mother for is the tradition that she instilled in us. Whenever somebody new joined the family, my mum would set up a photoshoot. When my parents married in Cape Town, they had this gorgeous photoshoot out in the wilderness. A few days after I was born, my photoshoot was at the Lisbon Falls then Chad had one at Kahuzi-Biéga National Park. Which is really risky since it is the home to many gorillas but apparently they took a liking to us.