Chapter 5

VeronicaStyles: Good morning x

3,000,000 likes ~ 12,090 comments

---

I watch with a sigh as my kids run around in the sand, chasing eachother with a bucket filled with water. We woke up around 6 am and not knowing what to do, I decided to bring the boys to the beach.

It should tire them enough that they will fall asleep when we get back then they'll be fine at school. 

I haven't seen Harry since yesterday. Things have been pretty tense since I confessed that my love for him is not the same and he has just been staying at the studio. 

I know he is not cheating but I wish that he would atleast be present for the kids, they are the ones who matter the most. They deserve to be with both of their parents, not just be stuck with the mum every freakin' day like they have been for the last two years.

Our situation has been stressing me out so much so that I've been throwing up and spotting. I went as far as taking a pregnancy test because I had similar symptoms but that thankfully came out negative.

"Boys, ten more minutes." I call out to them and they ignore me as they just keep running so I take a seat on the towel that I laid out.

I pull out my phone to see a missed call from Harry so I quickly ring back and he answers after the second ring.

"Hey." I coolly say. "I missed your call."

"Yeah." He pauses and I roll my eyes. "I just wanted to see how you guys were doing."

"Well, your kids miss you so when you are ready to stop being a pussy..." I close my eyes for a moment. "Then stop by because we all miss you and I can't do this without you."

"I'm on my way now." Harry sighs. "I love you V."

"I love you H." I hang up the phone soon after and I chuck it to the side as I watch the boys who are running around without a care in the world.

This is what I want for them.

I want my boys to live without a care in the world, I don't want them being sucked into whatever their parents get into. They don't deserve that and I almost feel selfish for sharing them with the world.

Harry and I first kept our relationship a secret for five years, we kept our Alexander a secret for two years. We finally decided to just spill the beans because hiding can be exhausting, I never want my child to feel as if I am embarrassed of them.

There would be moments when Alexander would have to go with our assistant or friend while we interacted with the public. I would hear our son call out for us and it broke my heart knowing that I couldn't just grab him in those moments.