Chapter 3

The girls and I are shooting a new campaign for Victoria's Secret Swim Special which I adore shooting. I won't lie I have grown to be one of the major faces of VS, so sometimes I feel bad for the other angels who are always put at the back while I stand at the front.

Unfortunately, that's the entertainment business.

"And WALK!" The director of the shoots as Sara and I begin to lead the girls down to the beach

"And WALK!" The director of the shoots as Sara and I begin to lead the girls down to the beach. The camera zooms out before zooming back in, I let myself dance to the music as it is just so happens to be La Vida by Luxe Lopez.

 The camera zooms out before zooming back in, I let myself dance to the music as it is just so happens to be La Vida by Luxe Lopez

The team ask if I want to go topless for the photos in the water but I refuse because my modelling style has changed. Since the birth of my first child and engagement I stray from doing topless or nude photoshoots. Sometimes if it's within the contract then I will do it but with the clause that I don't have my womanly bits on show. It's all out of respect for my child and my partner, I know that I wouldn't be comfortable if H was a male model who was doing nude shoots.

We spend the next few hours taking photos in the new swimwear which I will be the face of. It's exciting because I get a pay rise and more press time which is good considering that I won't be doing shoots with VS when my bump grows larger.

People assume that since I'm famous, if something happens to my home then it doesn't matter cause I can buy a new one. The memories, photographs and the sentiments in that house can't be replaced. Homes are really expensive these days as well.

I not only contributed to the purchase of my home with Harry but I also bought my parents a home. I bought them new cars plus I donate a ton to different charities as well as investing in start up businesses which sometimes succeed and others fail.

I'm not made of money and have to continuously work to keep up with my lifestyle plus I want to leave things behind for my children.

---

Anne Twist is a legend and much appreciated, she flew all the way here to give Harry and I sometime together since we are going to be pretty business within the next few days. I'm grateful for this day cause I want to just go out in the world with my Haz and not feel a certain way about it.

Harry and I settled on going to see Elle Lex and Maluma since they are super dope. Elle and Haz are best friends but I think that Maluma has beef with my man so I just want them to hash everything out and let us all chill.

"HARRY LOOK OVER HERE!" I almost laugh when Harry looks at them.

"VERONICA YOU'RE SEXY!" I give them the thumbs up as we wait for the security to open the door for us. 

"FLASH YOUR TITTIES!"

"You should watch your mouth." Harry comments which eggs them on.

"You're not dating her, she's already flashed us. I just want to see it personally." The little shit paparazzi says and Harry gives him a look.

"You should be careful cause her boyfriend will kick your ass in." Harry retorts as we get in the car.

" Harry retorts as we get in the car

"So much for keeping your cool." I say as the driver begins to move, the paparazzi are still following us but luckily these windows are tinted.

"He was disrespecting the mother of my child and my fiancee." He sulks so I peck his cheek, "I would a fool to say nothing, even though the world don't know about us, I wouldn't let them get away with that."

"Thank you for that." I sweetly respond before laying my head on his shoulder.

It takes us 25 minutes to get to the place that Maluma and Elle are staying at. It's honestly such a beautiful place and from what I've heard Elle is considering moving out here. 

I'm still really cautious about moving here, first we'd have to uproot our life and get Ephraim settled into the new life and then have find a good neighborhood to live in. I don't mind living near other celebrities but after sometime it gets boring especially when everyone is booked and busy.

"Hey Bitches." I hear as we walk up the drive. God damn, they are a beautiful couple. 

"Hey Look Alike

"Hey Look Alike." I respond and she flips me off while running over to me. She embraces me in a hug before turning to hug Harry who practically lifts her off her feet. "I'm not a jealous fiancee but you can put her down."

Harry gives me a cheeky grin before spinning her around and putting her down. Maluma watches us from afar so I walk past the two friends and up to him.

"Hello I'm Veronica, Harry's soon to be wife." He looks at me in surprise before shaking my hand.

"Juan." He responds before nodding his head towards them. "That doesn't make you jealous."

I look back to see Harry and Elle running after eachother which makes me smile.

"I've known them for years. It's just how they are, I have nothing to be jealous of. At the end of the day I'm engaged to Harry and I'm also the mother of his children."

"What do you see in him?" Juan asks and I give him a half smile.

"The future." I sigh in content. 

"We have a sex tape titled that." Juan comments with a smirk which I return.

"So do we."

"Really?" He questions, his voice full of amusement.

"How do you think Ephraim was born?"