Chapter 25

Posted 2 hours ago

Posted 2 hours ago

VeronicaSwanepoel: @VictoriasSecret Swim Special is OUT NOW! 

1,090,434 likes ~ disabled comments

---

It's been a few days since I was last in South Africa. My mum was able to safely have Chad transported to one of our local hospitals here in London. Since it is such a delicate situation which we don't know the outcome to, Harry and I have decided to move back to the UK for the time being. If anything were to happen, I would hate to be 12 hours away because it does make the biggest difference.

If Chad wakes up then he will have to start physiotherapy as soon as possible but the likely chance of him waking up is a 50/50 which hurts. On the day that we were planning to leave, Chad's 'friends' came to his hospital room to apologise to us but I wasn't having that shit so I told them to fuck off before slamming the door shut in their face.

"Slowly open your eyes." I listen to the photographer as I lean up, slowly opening my eyes as he snaps away at me. I also have a videographer filming this as part of the behind the scenes and also for the campaign.

I'm working on a fragrance for Victoria's Secret and this is just our way of showing off the different scents that we will have in the fragrance. Since it is going to be limited edition, we are really going all out with the production. 

"How you feeling, Veronica?" The director of the shoot asks

"How you feeling, Veronica?" The director of the shoot asks. "You good?"

"I'm fine." I state and he nods his head. I stay in the water for another ten minutes, trying to do as many poses as I can without freezing up.

"Ok, here's the money shoot." The photographer says as he shows me his camera and I smile at what I see.

" The photographer says as he shows me his camera and I smile at what I see

"A Goddess."

---

Ephraim is with my parents since Harry and I decided to go out to dinner with some friends. Barbara and Niall are officially dating which is still weird to me since she used to fancy the socks off of Harry. 

Both Niall and Liam are in London with their partners so it will be nice to be with them.

"You're getting so big." Harry comments as he places a hand over my stomach. "My little boy."

I laugh as he says this because we don't even know the gender yet but I think it's a boy too.

"Imagine if I get told that we have twins." I bring up as he tries to find a parking space.

"That would be bloody crazy." He sighs. "Any updates on Chad?"

I go silent for a moment because I'm now starting to feel selfish for not thinking about my brother who is on life support.

"Nothing new." I run my hands through my hair before deciding to put it back into a bun. "Atleast he is alive, I'm grateful for that. I just really miss him, I feel as if I took my family for granted because I assumed that I could see them whenever... I should have visited him more."

"Well, you can't dwell on the past. Atleast your family has come together for him and that is what matters the most. No matter what happens, you know that I will always be there by your side." I lift his hands to my lips, giving it a soft kiss.

"I appreciate you so much, H." 

"And I love you." I smile at his words as he comes to a stop. He cups my face and kisses my lips. "Now let's go see the lads."

We ignore the small amount of paparazzi who photograph as we walk into the restaurant. This restaurant is more of outdoor restaurant which is in the centre and there is a rooftop bar here so that is always a plus.

"There's the top model." Barbara cheers as she sees me. I don't respond to her comment as I greet everyone at the table before taking a seat. Within minutes we have ordered and our drinks are here.

"How have you all been?" I ask them as they drink their alcoholic beverages besides Haz who is drinking water like me

"We've been good, we are currently on a baecation." Bella states with a big smile on her face as Liam rests his head in her neck.

"We've been good." Barbara says, "I just did a cover shoot with Elle magazine."

I smile at how happy she looks.

"That's great, Elle are a great brand to work with." I comment and Bella nods in agreement.

"How's the music coming along?" Harry asks then the guys starts talking about their albums and their singles that are coming out. I decide to make conversation with the girls and we just speak about modelling since that is the only that we have in common besides dating a member of One Direction.

Once the food comes out, I start digging into my chicken alfredo which tastes phenomenal. 

"What do you plan to do once the baby gets here?" Barbara asks. "Cause Niall said that Harry is going to be going on tour soon."

"We're still trying to figure that out." I answer honestly. "We are trying to have his tour dates pushed back a little or reorganised because I won't be joining the tour as soon as I give birth. It's still something that I have too speak to my management about because of modelling."

"What do you mean?" Bella asks and I try not roll my eyes.

"As a model we don't really get maternity leave as such. Even once we give birth, it's not as if we can stop working for months before getting back in the game. Depending on the type of modelling that you do, once a job comes and you look good enough for it- you go for it." I explain to them.

"I didn't even know that." Liam states while looking at me in shock. "When did you get back into modelling after having Alex?"

"After I had Alex, I had a beauty shoot booked in the same week." They all look at me in shock besides Harry. "Literally 3 days went by and I had to do a shoot for some makeup brand. I had to bring Alex with me on to set then Harry joined us after a meeting."

"Wow." Niall looks at me in shock, "You really are wonderwoman."

I chuckle at this.

"But she had to go back to modelling properly a few weeks after Alex was born." Harry says while rubbing my back. "My woman really is the man."

"When do y'all plan to get married?" Niall asks and we just look at eachother before shrugging my shoulders.

I don't want them to know that we are no longer engaged.