Chapter 8

Posted 8 hours ago

Posted 8 hours ago

VeroincaSwanepoel: Fam bam 

2,393,495 likes ~ disabled comments

--- 

After the show, we didn't get to hang out with the guys since I ended up feeling sick. Thankfully the guys were staying another day so we could spend time together before they go their separate ways.

We decided to make a whole day of it and my social media was blowing up as we bombarded my stories with videos. We spent majority of the day at our new home and I surprised to see that we had a tennis court and golf course. I played tennis with Liam and Louis whereas Harry and Niall were on that golf track.

Once Ephraim was put to bed, we decided to go out for the evening but I didn't want to be outnumbered so I called up my girls.

Posted 20 minutes ago

VeronicaSwanepoel: The Fellas. 

736,987 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Posted 12 minutes ago

VeronicaSwanepoel: Here comes the girls...

356,453 likes ~ disabled comments

---

We obviously didn't go to the club due to obvious reasons so we found out about a party that Joe Palomino was throwing and we ended up gate crashing, not that he would mind. As soon as we entered the premises, we were photographed and we didn't even give a fuck.

Coincidentally, Zayn's song Dirty Money begins to play and I find myself dancing in the middle with Jasmine and Josephine at my side. 

"With my dirty money
And my dirty mouth
You want a piece of me
I'll fuck you to the high..." 

I spot Harry walking over so I grab him and pull him close. I peck his lips before turning around and grinding on my man. This South African girl knows how to dance, I arch my back as I rotate my hips but don't get it twisted, Harry knows what he's doing. I definitely taught my man how to control that whine.

As we are getting it on, I look around to see that Liam has pulled Josephine close to him. Their bodies are intertwined and soon enough they are making out. I look over at Niall who is coaxing Martha to dance with him, they look like they are having a blast. I check the bar to see that Sara is off to the side speaking some rapper while Louis is drinking with an arm wrapped around Jasmine.

This is a night of fun so whatever happens, happens. 

We spend hours at the party but as the night goes I find myself getting tired. I lay on a sofa, talking to Emily Osment as I wait on Harry to gather the others.

"Congratulations on your engagement to Joe." I say and she thanks me before congratulating me on mine. 

I get nudged and look up to see Harry, Louis, Niall, Jasmine and Martha standing besides me.

"Where's the rest?" I ask Harry as helps me up.

He leans close to my ear as he whispers, "Sara is gone. Liam and Josephine are fucking in one of the rooms so I gave them a condom to use and left them to it."

"Why do you have a condom for?" I purse my lips at him.

"Because sometimes you watch these germaphobia programmes and then you don't want it raw." I tense at his words. "Alex was made raw."

"You're such a pig." I hit his chest as I move away from him, "Let's roll."

"Down to the pub." Louis shouts as we leave the house and I look at Harry. 

"The pub?" I question and he gives me a sheepish look before muttering in my ears.

"Just for an hour then we head back to Alex and mum." He cuts me off before I can even begin to protest, "I haven't seen them in months. I just want to have this time before we go our separate ways again."

I pinch his cheeks cause he has a point, "Ok but you better tell me about this secret reunion that you did at X Factor, you totally surprised me."

Everyone had been drinking so I didn't want them driving us so I called up an uber. They all turned to me since I didn't drive but I don't know how to drive. I may own a car but I don't know how to use it.

We ended up coming across this pub which literally looked like the ones in London, obviously due to the time we couldn't order any food. The others went to get a few drinks but I did warn the girls that they need to take it easy since they have to work tomorrow. 

Louis and Niall were officially smashed, Harry isn't too far from joining them.

"KARAOKE!" Niall yells as he heads up to the stage, he grabs a mic before selecting a song.

I lift my phone up to film this moment and can't help but laugh as Niall begins to sing Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. I pinch Harry's cheek as my laugh continues to ring, of course Niall would pick a Taylor Swift song.

 "Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off..."
The girls and I cheer as Niall attempts to twerk infront of our faces, when he is infront of me Harry pushes him away.

"Get away, that's my wife." I rub his cheeks as I laugh.

"Nialler you suck." Louis states as he grabs the mic and chooses his song. I set my phone up so it can record this moment as Louis prepares himself.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever"  
Niall and Harry joined in the chorus so I jump on stage and begin to sing along. All of us ended up fighting for the mic while trying to sing over eachother.

"I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes oh...
"