Chapter 21

"V?" I hear Harry call out my name so I turn to face him.

"Mhmmm." I mumble as I look at him through blurry eyes.

" I mumble as I look at him through blurry eyes

"You need to get ready." He bites his lips as he checks me out. "You have a shoot for Vogue Turkey."

I groan as I remove the covers from my body. I push past Harry, grabbing my robe from behind the door just as Ephraim walks into the room.

"Morning mummy." I wrinkle my forehead at him. Since when did my child sound so British? 

"Morning Ephra." He just kisses my legs before running out of the room. "Is Alex going to be with you?"

I walk into the bathroom while Harry follows, he sits on the edge of the bathtub as I begin to brush my teeth. 

"I was planning to head down to the studio, just to listen to the album." I motion for him to continue. "My mum will bring Alex down later but I was wondering if you would like to join us, later on."

"If I'm not too tired then I will." I sigh as I begin my morning routine which lasts about 15 minutes. I don't bother with doing anything fancy with my hair or putting on makeup since I know that it will be done by the team once I arrive on set.

Harry walks into the bathroom and gives me a kiss on the lips. 

"I made you some avocado toast for on the go and made you an all berry smoothie." I sigh in relief. 

"H, you're a gem." I kiss his lips once more before I get changed and head out. 

---

"We want you to just be playful with this look. Just have fun." The photographer says as she begins snapping away at me laughing and pulling fun poses. 

I start thinking of my son as I pose, pretending that I'm throwing a ball and playing with a hula hoop. I like that this photoshoot has kept the look quite fresh yet modern. 

It reminds me of the simpler times. 

I spend the next 20 minutes running around the set, pretending that I have props and my son with me as I pose

"Perfect." The photographer flicks through the images before ordering me to get changed. I sigh as I have the stylists pulling outfits off the rack to hand to me.