Chapter 1

VeronicaStyles: Coming soon

4,000,000 likes ~ 16,098 comments

---

Over the last two years, Harry released his second album and we embarked on a year long world tour. We got so caught up in the tour life that we forgot that Alexander needed to start school so we had to get him a tutor while on the road so that he wouldn't fall behind. 

Once we got back to America, Alexander started school so I decide to make the sacrifice. I put a pause on my modelling career to focus on our family since our lives had become increasingly busy.

Now that Oliver-James is two years old, I have decided to make my return to runway modelling. Over the past year, I have done the occasional photoshoot but nothing to drastic that would require me leaving town for more than a day.

For the first time in eight months, I have flown to New York. I am currently at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show fitting and it's feels so foreign with all the new models here. I haven't walked the show since I was couple of months pregnant with Oliver-James.

Harry flew to New York with the boys a day after me but he is currently doing a takeover at The Late Late Show with James Corden so I have the boys with me.

As I'm having adjustments being made to my lingerie piece, I hear the words that always excites an angel.

"Let's put the wings on her." 

Every Victoria's Secret angel lives for the moment where you get to wear wings, it brings the whole look together.

"MUMMY! MUMMY!" My eyes flicker over to Alexander who looks at me with a wide smile, I blow him a kiss and he returns it before turning back to his tablet. I turn to look down at Oliver-James who is preoccupied by my assistant who is playing lego with him.

A small smile grows on my face as my camerawoman records me getting my wings fitted. Something that Harry and I have been doing is vlogging for YouTube channel which has our fans gagging.

 Something that Harry and I have been doing is vlogging for YouTube channel which has our fans gagging

"I'm so excited." I giggle as they step back to analyse the whole look.

"Perfect." Somebody comments before I'm instructed turn around as they take a few snapshots. After I hear the camera snap a few times, I turn back to pose with my new wings which I am in love with.