Chapter 32

Posted 17 hours ago

Posted 17 hours ago

VeronicaStyles: Something old, this picture. Something new, WE GOT MARRIED! Something borrowed, my mum's earrings AND Something blue, Harry's shirt. For the past few days, Harry and I have been in complete bliss since opening this new chapter in our life. We got married after our gender reveal, it was a surprise wedding and thank you to everyone who was there to witness it all. Our Gender Reveal will go up on MeetTheStyles today and our Wedding Video will be up on Sunday. V x

9,213,233 likes ~ 55,938 comments

---

After the whole situation with Alexander, we decided to have the lunch at our house where Alexander started to act up again. It got to the point where I had give him a slap and put him in a corner. 

Harry and I ended up arguing over our discipline methods because he doesn't believe that we should put hands on our children. I grew up differently from Harry so I want to implicate some methods that worked on me.

Since I lived in Congo for majority of my childhood, I was really taught the meaning of discipline. If got in trouble I was allowed to be beaten by my teachers and even my friends parents which my parents allowed. I'm not saying that I will hit my son as hard as I was hit but the little taps on the mouth and slaps on the butt which show him that it is wrong. Of course times were different then and I grew up in a different continent to Harry. 

Clearly we have been too lenient on Alexander and we need to start being parents to him as opposed to being his friends. A lot has changed now and so many people today clearly show that they were never disciplined. It's a crazy world we live in now and all these parents don't know how to parent. While in London, I had a teen girl try to steal my bag then lash out at me because I can supposedly afford a new one.

Mad.

My parents and Chad have decided to stay at our house for a few days since we have more than enough room. They are watching over our son while Harry and I get some work done. I'm planning to take a small break to spend some time with my family before my actual maternity leave so I have a bunch of stuff to do.  

---