Chapter 13

VeronicaStyles: Thank you for all the support that you have shown me with @TropicOfV and I am sorry to announce that I will be taking a short break

VeronicaStyles: Thank you for all the support that you have shown me with @TropicOfV and I am sorry to announce that I will be taking a short break. We are doing a 60% sale starting from tomorrow and it will last for two days before the website is shut down temporarily. Follow the page to stay updated. 

3,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Harry is playing me around and I never want to be that woman that waits around for a man who does not respect her. Telling me to wait for him was really disrespectful because he knew that I loved him so much that I would wait.

He would leave me with our children and he would go on to live his dream life while I put mine on hold again.

I contacted a divorce lawyer early this morning and stopped by their office to retrieve the papers after I dropped the boys off at school.

The papers were scary to look at and I unfortunately could not bring myself round to signing them just yet.

"I didn't think that I would have to file for divorce." I tell Harmony as I take a sip of my mojito. "Never did I see this happening to us."

Harmony gives me a sad look, "It never is easy, I had to file because he was ready to get back to his new lover."

"Wow." My eyes widen in surprise. "I didn't know that."

"Neymar fell in love with another woman and he told me that he was in love with her when we got married." My jaw literally drops at the revelation. "That's what broke me."

"That's so fucked up." I shake my head with a sigh. "I know that you guys touched up on it on the show but I had to question the validity of it since it was a reality show."

"I understand

"I understand." Harmony smiles sadly. "Everything on the show was real, maybe it more dramatic than we are in real life but that moment was so real. I hate that it was caught on camera but that was my reality so I felt a duty to be authentic to the viewers. The life we live is not fictional, it's real life."