Chapter 12

For the past two hours, Harry and I have been at brunch discussing his tour. We trying to workout a schedule because we really want this two work and for it to benefit all of us. I don't Ephraim being on the whole tour since we have only just gotten him on a schedule and it just wouldn't work.

"I could have a couple of weeks off before I start the European leg." Harry states as we look over his timetable. My phone starts going off so I pick it up because I'm presuming that it is my manager letting me know about any upcoming shoots.

Harry is eating his food while making notes on the schedule sheet. 

I look down at a photo which was taken recently and I know because I saw him that day. Alongside the photo is a video, I put my volume on mute as I watch the video. It's Harry and Selena Gomez looking pretty cozy together at some party.

 It's Harry and Selena Gomez looking pretty cozy together at some party

"I've had enough." I lowly say as Harry looks up at me. I shove my phone in his face as I begin to pack up my shit. "This ain't no video shit or music project."

"V." He goes to touch me but I slap him across the face. 

"Don't you dare V me. I'm pregnant, we are engaged for fuck sakes and you're out with other women. I am so fucking pissed off with you right now. First it was Barbara and now, Selena." I snatch my phones out of his hands only to see a picture of him with Kendall. "Oh, H I'm gonna cry."

"Why the fuck are you with Kendall?" I look to see that Kendall posted this on her instagram page yesterday

"Why the fuck are you with Kendall?" I look to see that Kendall posted this on her instagram page yesterday. I check her stories to see her and H cuddling at her place, I place my hand over my chest.

"I can explain." Harry begins to speak but I cut him off.

"I've had enough of you, Harry. Since we've gotten to US you've been nothing but a sly cunt and I am done." I get up from my chair, "I'm done with this."

I take off my ring and carefully place it on the table before walking away. I ignore the look of hurt on his face as he tries to get close to me.

"Fuck off Harry, you've really hurt me." I begin to cry, "You're cheating on me and we're engaged with children. I can't even look at you."