Chapter 33

Posted 1 day ago

Posted 1 day ago

VeronicaSwanepoel: These are the happiest moments of my life. Harry and I have created a family instagram @MeetTheStyles where you can find out all the exclusive details on our YouTube channel. 

6,300,049 likes ~ 23,323 comments

---

Posted 8 hours ago

Posted 8 hours ago

HarryStyles: My favourite view. So blessed, H x

7,093,302 likes ~ 12,323 comments

---

This past week has been hectic. I landed myself in the hospital which was pretty crazy. I've been trying to cram in months worth of work into a few weeks and it just got to the best of me. I ended up fainting at a photoshoot, I had done three separate shoots before my body gave out on me. 

Luckily I was already laying on a chair but it was a pretty scary experience because I've never fainted before. It was the first and hopefully the last. 

The doctor just told me that it was due to exhaustion. He suggested that I go on bed rests for a few days to regain my energy and to cut back on my work. My mom being the legend that she is has taken over my managers job and is managing all of my work load. 

Harry freaked out and has been taking over my mom duties. He took a small break from work to watch over Alexander and make sure that I was ok. I've really enjoyed his company but I know that I have another week or two with him before he does the first leg of his tour. 

"You look beautiful." Elle compliments as me we take a seat in her backyard while Juan and Harry cook for us.

"Thank you, you are as beautiful as always." I say with a smile which she returns. "How has the tour prep been?"

"It's been hectic to say the least but I'm just grateful for this opportunity. I got to shoot some of interlude which is why I look like this." She looks into the far distance with a small smile on her face. "This is my first tour."

"Congratulations." I softly say while rubbing my bump.

"Juan wants us to try for kids once we get back." She bites her lip as she looks at me. "I'm ready but I'm scared. How did you know if you were ready?"

"I didn't." I chuckle. "I just got pregnant and I had to roll with it. We didn't plan to have Alex or this one that is cooking but I am so grateful. I always knew that I wanted to be a mom but I didn't expect it to happen so soon, I was in my early twenties and at the top of my game. Harry was still with One Direction and everything was just going for them. Finding out that I was pregnant was a total surprise but it changed me."

"How so?"

"As an individual, I am more understanding and I feel that I have more of a kind heart. When there was no Alex, I didn't take shit from anybody and I wasn't particularly the nicest on occasions." I pull a face as I think back to who I was. "I just wanted to be to the top model."

"No kidding." She snorts. "I remember one time I turned up at your shoot unannounced and you went mental."

"You was distracting my shoot." I laugh. "Alexander has changed me for the better and I feel that I've now entered my prime since having him. Modelling has never been this good, everyone knows and I get tons of free shit. Even though I'm pregnant now, I'm still getting booked like crazy which is mental because people don't usually want pregnant people on the cover of their magazines or campaigns unless it is baby related but people want me."

Elle places her hand over mine and I turn it over, interlacing our fingers together.

"It isn't going to be easy having a toddler and newborn but we'll make it work. My only fear is bringing a baby on tour with Harry." I sigh. "But I don't want Harry to miss out on the experience, his first album since leaving One Direction has insanely been a success. I am so happy for him, it's his time to reap the rewards and enjoy this moment because his hard work is not going to go unnoticed."

"I get you." She gives me a soft smile. "When I'm back from tour, just know that I've got you."

"And I've got you." I wink at her before singing her song. "We can get high oh na na na."

She shakes her head while laughing. "You actually have quite a nice voice, you should record with Harry one day."

"Food is ready." Juan says with a smile as he gestures for us to head inside. "You guys are going to love it."

Elle and I gasp as we take in all the different food laid out on the table. It somewhat resembles Thanksgiving and a buffet which is pretty sweet.

"This looks lovely." I comment as I smile at the boys.

"Let's pray then we'll eat." Juan says as he puts down some handkerchiefs on the table. 

I close my eyes as Elle and Harry grab a hold of my hand. With my head bowed down, I clear my mind as Juan prays in Spanish. He thanks our heavenly father for us, for providing us with good health and for the food that we are about to eat. A small smile graces my face as he switches to English so that Harry will understand. He thanks the heavenly father for my pppregnancy before praying for our blessing, he prays for the tour and he thanks God for our wellbeing.

"Amen." We all say before taking a seat at the table. I'm disappointed in myself for not praying often or for attempting to attend church once in a while. 

Juan's prayer was perfect, even though it ran for like ten minutes. Back in Congo, our prayer sessions would last for an hour or more. If it was New Years, you may as well bring a pillow because that prayer will keep on rolling.  

"What did Harry make?" I ask while playfully giving Harry a look

"He made the salad." Juan winks and we all laugh. "I'm kidding, he helped me with everything. It was a good learning experience for him."

"I'm right here." Harry's deep voice sounds the room and I kiss his cheek.

"I know."