Chapter 15

Posted 14 hours ago 

Posted 14 hours ago 

VeronicaSwanepoel: Aspen with a twist

4,384,432 likes ~ disabled comments

---

I smile at my VS sisters after another day of shooting, the next morning we will be heading back home. We started shooting at 5 am today and officially wrapped at 4 pm, so we have the rest of the day to enjoy. 

It's slightly chilly out now so I would rather enjoy the luxuries of this cabin especially since I found out that it has a jacuzzi.

I hear my phone ring so I answer the call only to see a request for facetime which I accept.

"Hey H." I say as I take a seat on the bed. I keep the phone to my face since I'm bikini clad right now seeing as I'm about to hop in that jacuzzi. "How's my prince?"

"He's good. He actually wanted to say hi." Harry's deep voiced sends chills down my body and I give him a tight smile as he looks at me for a moment.

"Mummy!" I hear the shriek and I smile big as my son's face appears on screen.

"Hi bubba, I miss you." I move the camera back so that he can see more of me. "I'm going to see you in the morning."

"Lobe you." He says while looking defeated, my heart breaks.

"Tomorrow we are doing to see grandad, uncle Chad and the twins." I say and a tear slips from my eyes as I watch the smile blossom on his face. We spend the next ten minutes talking before Harry announces that it's time for them to eat. "Hey H."

He looks at me in surprise as I call out to him.

"Thanks for looking after him." 

He sighs while looking at me, "He's my son too."

"Yeah." I whisper before hanging up, I chuck my phone to the side and I feel the bed go down.

I look up to see Sara who is looking at me with a sad smile. She hands me a glass of water and keeps the wine to herself.

"I know that you probably don't want to advice from me seeing as I went on a few dates with Harry back in the day." I roll my eyes at her because it wasn't necessary to mention.

"Sara, I really don't give a shit if you went out with him. I'm the mother of his children and his ex-fiancee." I break down in tears. "I ain't crying over him, I'm crying because I miss how easy my life."

She makes no move to touch me which I'm grateful for.

"I would just like to apologise for going on those dates with him." She sighs, "As your work mate and as a friend, it was wrong on so many levels. Regardless if things were serious between you guys or not."

"Thanks, I guess." I wipe away my tears.

"You're a total boss mama and I just want to let you know that we all admire you." She pats my knee. "All of us on the team admire you for being this strong independent woman and you do so much for us on the VS team."

"It's hard but I try." I say with a sniffle.

"I just wanted to say that you guys can work through it." I look up at her. "I know that you don't want to be a single mom and I know that you love Harry with all of your heart. It's ok to be hurt by all of this but I would suggest that you actually speak with him before you officially decide to end it all for good."

"Kendall and Barbara are bitches." I state and we both laugh.

"Yeah, they weren't respecting of your relationship."

"Selena too." I fume.

"I would suggest just having a talk with all of them and letting them know that they can't have your man." Before she say anything more, Jerome walks in with his camera.

"Smile."

I start smiling at the camera and Sara just laughs.

"Now let's hit that jacuzzi." Jerome says after taking several shots of us. I drink my water before leaving the glass on the side, I fix my bikini as we walk to the balcony.

"YEAH! BOSS MAMA IS HERE!" Stella shouts and the girls cheer so I twirl for them. I laugh as they make space for me, crazy Sara picks me up and helps me into the jacuzzi. 

Taylor puts a flower crown on my head and music begins to play. 

I feel so loved.

---

I've just arrived back and I am so happy to see my baby. Thankfully VS hired a car service for each of us home so we don't have to worry about uber and all that jazz. I was just so happy to be reunited with my darling, Alexander Ephraim Thato Styles. 

My boy for life.

I look at the photo that Anne just took of us before smiling because I look so happy

"Thank you, it's a beautiful photo."

"I just want to say that I'm sorry that i went into hiding then Harry was being stupid." She looks at me apologetically and I decide to let it go.

"You're not Harry, it's fine Anne." I couldn't even bring myself to call her Mama Twist. "Anyways, where is that boy of yours?"

"I'm here." I look up to see Harry standing at the door, "I'll let you freshen up then we can talk."