Chapter 21

VeronicaStyles: Veronica is backkkk

6,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

I don't feel as if I made the comeback that I deserved so with the rebrand of my business, I want to revamp myself and give people the comeback they deserve. Harry's world tour put my career on the backburner as I joined him on the tour with our children so I had to pretty much take care of them the whole time which left me no time for myself.

Coming back from the tour, I was pissed at Harry because I had to give up my career to satisfy his so I was pretty haste in returning to the world of modelling. There have been some iconic moments since my return but it's all starting to die down and I'm getting bored of my career.

"Mommy, mommy." Oliver runs into my arms mid shoot which causes me to fall on my bum and I laugh while cuddling him in my arms. Trying to work alongside the kids is easier said than done especially now that they're getting older and are able to communicate more.

I used to be able to put something on the tablet for them to watch with a bottle while I worked but now they are running all over the place. I'm pretty sure that the tablet has crack in the screen from Oliver dropping it to the ground so he could chase his brother.

"They're so cute." The photographer comments as I put my game face on and I motion for Alexander to join us. Once we're all sitting infront of the backdrop, I'm able to get the kids to pose with me for a good three minutes before they're off again.

Harry and I have made changes to Oliver-James' birth certificate which saw us shorten his legal name to Oliver. If we were still living in London then we probably would have kept the name as it would be considered normal but we never really call him that when we're in America and it's a bit of a mouthful.

"Alright boys, over to the telly." I whistle at my boys who are laughing at Oliver pulling up his shirt to mimic my pose. "Mummy needs to work for real now."

"Ok mummy." Alexander smiles sweetly at me before taking Oliver by the arm and leading him over to the set up that I had my team prepare for them.