Chapter 2

ENews: After stunning the world with his seventies inspired music video to Watermelon Sugar, #HarryStyles has released a second cut which has left everyone shook due to it being explicit

ENews: After stunning the world with his seventies inspired music video to Watermelon Sugar, #HarryStyles has released a second cut which has left everyone shook due to it being explicit. The second cut shows a darker side to Styles and features his wife, supermodel #VeronicaSwanepoelStyles in what appears to be the true meaning behind the song. Check the link in our bio to know more about the song and the true meaning behind the words.

200,000 likes ~  19,092 comments

---

New York fashion week is in a couple of months time and I am not excited for it at all. I used to live for these moments but it's so hard being away from my boys. I took a break from modelling to spend time with them so being back at work is going to be very different. 

I love the fact that I get to walk on the runway again after two years away but I'm not prepared for the crazy dieting and exercising that I'm about to do. I may be in the best shape of my life but with modelling, you can always look better.

"I can't believe that we finally have our apartment in New York." I look at my husband with a smile as we stand in our new living room. After seven years together, we have finally decided to get an apartment in New York since I am always working here.

"It's long overdue." Harry shrugs as he picks up Oliver-James who keeps running to the bathroom. "You spend a lot of time modelling here, it never made sense to waste money booking hotels when you could just have your own place."

Tonight we are flying back home to Los Angeles and we decided to fly during the night so that the kids can sleep on the plane. Alexander has gotten used to being on a plane so it doesn't bother him but Oliver-James is a different story. He is that child that is constantly screaming and crying so we always have to spend even more money by getting our own jet or plane.

"I'm going to pick up my juices." I tell Harry as I slip my feet into my ankle boots. Alexander is taking his afternoon nap since he did some homeschooling earlier so I have decided to take our youngest with me.

Harry has an online meeting in ten minutes so it's better for me to take Oliver-James.

Even though Oliver-James is two, I still keep him in a pram facing me because he can be quite troublesome.