14. Hero

«Josephine, stop!» I reach her upstairs.
«You're just a fucking liar, leave me alone!» she yells out.
I have time to grab her by the wrist before she locks herself in the room.
«Listen to me...»
«You mustn't touch me» she says in an authoritative, firm voice.
«If I let you go, we will never resolve this fucking problem.»
«There is no fucking problem to solve, let's close it here» in the meantime she managed to free herself from my grip and closed the door behind her, leaning on it. I hear her sobbing.
«Jo, open this door, we can't close it without talking about it» I say quietly, knocking.
«Please go away» she says softly.
«I can't.»
«Go away from me!» she cries sobbing.
«No, open this fucking door» she's pissing me off, acting like a fool.
«Why should I? Tell me.»
«You're acting like a child. Why did you get angry?»
«For that kind of... whore» she says sourly.
«Listen, Mercy was joking, and then, what if I was?"
Opens the door. «What if you were what?»
«What if I was really in love with that whore?» she's really a whore though, i don't know how i was going to fall in love with her.
Look, I shut her up.
«You see? Your reasoning has no...»
«Tell me, what is my reasoning? Come on» she interrupts me.
«You believe that in life you can only love one person, when it's not like that. Chantal is, exactly, a very beautiful slut, but a fucking selfish. I was close to loving her, I don't know how, but then I realized that I could never love a bitch like her. But someone like you yes.»
«Yeah, but the point is that...»
«Shut up»I interrupt her.
«You shut me up» she looks at me with her head held high.
That's why I love her. Hell, fuck who's right or not.
I take her face and kiss her with transport. I stick my tongue in her mouth.
«Shit, you're good at making me shut up.»
«Shhh» and I resume kissing her.
She puts her hands on my bare chest and I put mine on her perfect ass and squeeze it.
She laughs.
«I love these shorts, let me tell you» I admit.
«I thought.»
I put my hands on her hips and push her on the bed.  She lies down and I support myself on my elbows so as not to crush her. I lick the lobe of her left ear and she makes soft moans. Slowly I go down to the round neckline of the tight white T-shirt she has put on. I start making pacifiers on her neck and chest, then I stick two fingers into her panties. Wow.
«Oh shit, you're always so wet for me.»
I kiss her belly until I reach the hem of her shorts.  I pull them down by yanking them.
«Hero... we can't another time, it was enough afternoon» she says putting his hands on my shoulders.
«I can't get enough of you» when it is true.
«Neither do I of you. I have a better idea .. since I have to take a shower, do you want to take it with me?»
«Serious?»
«Sure» she smiles at me.
I get up, take her by the hands and pull her to her feet. She puts on her shorts and grabs me from the hem of my suit and drags me into the bathroom.
«Is there a bubble bath?» I ask as I take off her shirt.
«Yeah, there's my beauty case» she points out.
She open the hot water and in the meantime I undo her bra, which she throws on the floor along with the shorts I love. She takes the hem of my sweatpants and pulls them down violently along with the boxers.
«Calm down, miss» I smile.
She is surprised at the sight of my hard cock in front of her face. I'm so horny it even hurts me. Fortunately, this shower is very large, it isn't microscopic like the one of the camper. We also had little time that day, we didn't do anything.
She gets up from the floor and we go into the shower. I take her by the hips and I make her lean against the wall on which the hot water flows to prevent her from coming into contact with a surface that is too cold.
«Wow...» she says softly when I put my finger in her... well, there and I kiss her by putting my tongue in her mouth, which she welcomes with pleasure. I put another finger inside her and she lets out a loud moan.
«Oh... it's fantastic...» she closes her eyes and gets carried away by pleasure as I kiss her whole neck.
«Hero...» her legs tremble and begin to give up, she's about to come.
«Hold on to me baby» I make her put her arms around my neck.
She breathes heavily, then holds her breath, her legs start shaking frantically and she comes out with a beautiful moan, which she made is the sexiest thing in this world.
«You're very good» she says, kissing me under the shower head.
«Did you have doubts? It's also thanks to the warmth in here and the beautiful view you have in front of you» I say jokingly.
She takes me by the shoulders and makes me lean my back against the wall.
«Which view, this one?» she knelt in front of me.  Maybe the time has come.
«I didn't mean that, but you decide...» oh fuck. She took it in her mouth.
She starts teasing me with her tongue... shit, if she's good, who expected it.
«Oh my God... if you keep it up I'll cum in your mouth in less than five seconds.»
She stops teasing me and starts sucking it in a way that no one has ever done before, not even Chantal as good as she could be.
She looks at me from below and when I meet her gaze I feel an electric shock running all over my back.
«Jo, I'm... oh shit, I'm about to come...» I warn her to get ready.
After a few seconds, I come into her mouth with a soft moan.
She gets up and wipes her lips with her finger. «How was it?» she asks a little worried.
«Great, I've never felt so much pleasure from a blowjob, I swear» I say honestly.
«Hero! Stop with all these terms a little too... explicit!» she scolds me laughing.
«Sorry.»
«Oh well, so for being the first time you liked it...»
What the fuck...?
«How... the first time? It seemed like you'd done it a thousand more times, you're kidding admit it» I say in shock.
«I'm very serious» she starts to kiss me but thinks about it.
I take her face and kiss her with my tongue, then I say, «You don't think I'm one of those who don't kiss girls after a blow job, do you?»
She shakes her head. «No, but now let's shower that the water has been running for at least half an hour.»
We really start showering and while she soap her hair I soap her perfect body. After she soap me and then we rinse.
We get out of the shower and I tie a towel around my waist, Jo ties it around her breasts. I notice that she doesn't have a drop of poured mascara, which means she is completely removed... she is beautiful, a natural beauty, I prefer her that way.
«Do you know that you are beautiful as well as this way?» I tell her as I dry my hair with a towel.
«Mhm? As well as?» she asks, intent on combing her hair.
«Removed make-up.»
«You think?»
«Yeah, I really mean it. You have absurd natural beauty, few have it» she should feel lucky.
She smiles.
«Give me the hairdryer, I'll dry them for you, straight?»
«Yes, thank you» she kisses me on the cheek.
After drying her hair and putting on our pajamas, we go to bed.
I am exhausted, it has been a tiring day. We argued and had sex twice. I missed reassuring her too much, kissing her, fucking her. I know she missed fucking me too, you can see how hard she fucked me in the afternoon, but sex is the last thing.
I missed her laugh, her smile, her eyes, even her annoying voice when we fight, her kisses, her hands in my hair, her way of doing... everything.