42. Hero

It was wonderful to make her cum while she tried everything to restrain herself, but in vain. I am so irresistible to her that as soon as I touch her she gets wet. She stifled the moans between my lips, only I could hear them, I had an exclusive. Now we are in the car, on the way home, and I feel the tension of craving that devours us both inside.
As soon as we are home I want to rip off that dress that drives me crazy, she has to return her favor, but I want to please her at the same time.
"Here we are," I say, turning off the engine.
We get out of the car and open the door, in the elevator we are silent while we steal a few glances. I turn the door key three times and let her in before I do. This dress fits her so well that it looks like it was sewn directly onto her.
She immediately takes off her shoes and puts her bag on the sofa, I also take off my shoes and hang the jacket on the coat hanger.
Jo slowly walks to the bedroom complaining that her feet hurt.
"Where do you think you're going?" I put her back to the wall unexpectedly.
She remembers what I told her in the car and with a grin she says, "Nowhere."
I love it when she holds the game.
I take her face in my hands and then I put her legs around my waist. Supporting her by the buttocks, I make her sit on the counter and place myself between her. Her dress fits tight around her thighs, which doesn't allow her to open her legs any further.
With my hands, starting from her shoulders, I draw the whole outline of her curvy body, up to her knees.
Her cheeks turn pink and her skin is warm as she leans on her hands to help me pull off her dress. I take off her panties and throw them on the floor.
"What... but what are they?" I ask her when I see things glued on her beautiful tits.
"Adhesive cups. Did you think I had nothing underneath? Poor deluded," she chuckles, making fun of me.
Well, no, but I hadn't thought of that.
I detach them and place them on a chair. I take her breasts in my hands and lightly squeezes her hardened nipples and she moans.
While I give her a hickey on her neck, she moans and moans and removes my belt and unbuttons my jeans. Before lowering them I take my wallet and take out a condom, I always keep one there just in case.
"Come on..." she lowers my boxers, she takes the condom from my hands, opens the package and puts it on me. Shit, how fast. She's going crazy.
Before starting I take off her shirt and once done I enter her.
Shit, how nice.
Jo pushes me further into her by wrapping her legs around me. "Oh my God..." she moans.
It was a lifetime that I wanted to do it, fuck her on this counter and I know she wanted it too.
She throws her head back and gently thrusts her nails into my skin.
Holy shit, she drives me crazy.
I pant about her on her neck telling her how much I love her and she repeats my name over and over. As I push into her, I feel an electric shock run all over my spine until it reaches her groin.
"Jo..." I say in a groan, "I'm... shit... almost there."
She nods. "Me too," and her legs begin to tremble and squeeze me tighter at the waist.
"Hero..." she says in a little cry as I accelerate the pace and push myself harder inside her. I kiss her by putting my hands through her blonde hair.
"I like it when... oh my God..." she comes throwing her head back, closes her eyes, partes her lips, clenching her teeth and gently pulls my hair making a loud orgasm.
All this is enough to make me reach the climax too, I come just seconds later.
We are sweaty, but I don't have the strength to take a shower now, I'm so tired.
"I said," Jo continues, "I like it when we do it like this."
I look at her with a grin and arch my eyebrows. "Like what?"
"So hard, so wildly," she chuckles.
She is a pervert, but she would never admit it. "Dirty you are," I shake her head.
"That's not true, shut up! I'm just sincere," she crosses her arms, making her breasts more protruding than hers.
"Sure." I kiss her on the nose and I go to the bathroom to take off the condom and throw it in the bin; I also rinse my face.
As I do this, Jo joins me, still completely naked. She wets her hands and runs them gently over her face. She ties her hair into a high, slightly disheveled bun and goes into the shower.
Fuck it, I'm going with her.
"Hi, do you mind if we do it together?" I ask as she sneaks her head between the glass and the tiles.
"No, but I'm tired, so let's do it fast," she warns me. "And please, don't try to provoke me because the hell I'm hugging you tonight."
"Okay, I give up."
Her nocturnal hugs are fundamental for me, I can't help it.
We wash quickly.
Jo puts on a pair of very simple panties and a shirt of mine, I put on a pair of black boxers.
I slip under the sheets and reach out for her arm to rest on me.
"Hug," I say to her like a child who needs pampering to fall asleep.
She comes over and snuggles up to me, after all it's me hugging her, she looks like a koala baby when she twists her legs around mine.
He strokes her hair and sighing she says to me, "I love you."
"To the moon and back," I reply before falling into a deep sleep, where my dreams are invaded by her smile and her blue eyes.