57. Jo

"Are you ready?" Hero asks me as he puts on some of his cologne, the one I love.
"Er, no," I'm still putting on the eyeshadow and a thin line of eyeliner.
"Okay, so I'm going to go get the car that's parked a bit far away and bring it here, okay?"
I nod and as he leaves the house he leaves a trail of perfume that he smells like cologne and cigarette.
I look at myself one last time in the mirror and I'm ready to go out. When I close the door of the house I find Liam behind and I jump scared. "Oh my God, where did you come from?"
He chuckles. "Where did you come from!"
Laughing, we enter the elevator and press the button for the ground floor.
Then Liam with his hands in his pockets, tells me, "I'm glad you feel better, I swear you looked like a corpse yesterday."
"Oh yes. I feel much better actually."
A moment of silence falls, I try to break it, "So... you and Jessica, huh?"
He smiles satisfied.
"Well, she's a beautiful girl, smart and easy going, I don't blame you," I say giving him a pat on the shoulder.
"Yes, I know, but I don't think she's anything special after all. You... you, for example, are much more."
What?
I don't know what to say, so the only thing I do is put a lock of hair behind the ear and we are silent until the elevator comes down.
"How long are you and Hero seeing each other?"
Well, we don't see each other, we're literally together, we're a couple.
But anyway... "Mhm... almost four months."
"Fuck," he murmurs to himself. "And you—" he stops when he sees Hero outside the front door.
Hero walks up to me and gives me a quick kiss.
"Hey, Liam," he then exclaims and they high-five.
Liam smiles but says nothing. "Well, then... shall I call Jessica?" he then asks.
Hero and I nod.
"Jess? Where are you? Ah, okay, I saw you."
Jessica comes to meet us as we leave the building. "Guys!" She hugs me first, then Liam giving him a kiss on the cheek and giving him a knowing look, and finally Hero. "You look taller every time," she looks him in the eyes and has her hands on his shoulders.
I fake a cough and Jessica walks away.
"So where are we going?" I ask.
"I thought about The Rooftop, you know it right?" Jessica answers
"I've heard of it."
"Do you know the way?"
Hero nods.
"Okay, then we'll see you there," she takes Liam by the hand and drags him away.
"Do you really know the way?" I ask Hero that earlier seemed unconvinced.
"Yes, I passed it the other time."
"Ah, okay, perfect," and I kiss him on the cheek before getting in the car.
To get out of the car park, Hero has to do a complicated maneuver, turning the steering wheel with one hand while the other is behind my headrest. Holy shit...
"Do you mind if we turn on the radio?" he asks me intent on doing the maneuver.
"Mhm, yes," and I put on one of his decent playlists, by now I've learned which they are.
There is no song that makes the scene in front of me hotter than it already is, unfortunately.
He managed to get out of the parking lot and now we are on the street. Suddenly Hero raises the soft skirt of my candy pink dress a little over my thigh and puts a hand on it. I lay mine on his.
"Have you ever touched yourself?" he asks out of nowhere, Into it by Chase Atlantic playing.
"Wh... what?"
He moves his hand over mine and still rests it on my thigh. "I asked you: have you ever touched yourself?" he repeats.
Some of my friends did it and told me about it, but I never thought about doing it. They also used the shower head, put it between their legs while they were kneeling on the ground, and when their thighs started shaking and they had to bite their lip because the parents were at home they knew they came... I didn't never done it, I didn't need it.
I shake my head.
"Really?" he begins to slowly move my hand towards the inner thigh.
"Really," I confirm and he moved my hand closer and closer to the groin.
"You should try, you know?" he takes my fingers between his and makes me caress my groin. It's strange.
"I don't need it."
"It never hurts, indeed, they say it is good. They say that..."
I no longer understand what he is saying because my fingers are now stroking the most sensitive point and I closed my eyes.
"Exactly, like that."
When I open my eyes I realize that his hands are both on the steering wheel and that now it's just me doing it.
"Go on, don't worry."
It's really nice, but I would like to get there with dry panties possibly, I didn't even bring a change. I have to get used to it...
I stopped.
"Why'd you stop?" he asks disappointed.
"Because maybe I want to get there dry?"
He chuckles. "Okay, okay, but when we get back I'll show you something else. Something more than caressing," and he gives me a perverted smile.
"You are insane!" and I gently push him by the shoulder.
He parks and we arrive in front of a beautiful illuminated skyscraper. I think we will have fun.