69. Hero

She understood how it works. It's like an exchange of fantasies.
"Go on, what would you do to me at this point?" I spur her on, while my hand caresses my whole abdomen.
She describes the scene to me in every detail, whispering. Her voice so innocent, but now she says things that are anything but innocent. "I'd get you between my legs and lift your hips, because..." she moans, "because I want more."
I gasp when I tell her, "How fucking much I wished I was inside you right now, baby."
She moans very softly and I hear her labored breathing.
"Are you touching yourself?" I ask, smiling satisfied. I managed to get her to do even this... I'm amazing.
"Mhm mhm... oh, I think... I have found the point..." and here is the confirmation.
"Did you find it then?"
"Yes..." he moans.
That sound... made me even harder. I run my hand under my boxers. My fingers lightly touch the tip of my sex, just like she would.
I imagine her lying on her bed, legs a little apart while she touches herself with those long, slender fingers caressing herself and shivering with her own touch, but thinking of... me.
"What are you thinking about?" Now my hand moves up and down on my erection and she gasps and moans softly.
"About you... only about you."
Fuck, just what I wanted to hear.
"I love you," she says suddenly, panting. "And I miss you a lot."
"I would say "me too" and "you too"..." I'm about to come into the boxers, shit, "but it just seems to just agree with you, so you know I love and miss you, right?"
"Yes..." she moans again, and she tries to subdue those beautiful sounds. "Hero, I think I'm... about to come..." she whispers and lets out another moan.
"I think I'm really close too..." I moan one last time and come.
"Oh my God... am I touching my orgasm with my fingers?" she asks, a little disgusted.
I chuckle. "Probably."
"Mhm... it's weird, you know? It's like... slimy, maybe?"
Oh my God, this girl is amazing. "Yes, a little, but it's not weird."
She snorts. "You are used to it! This is my first time, you idiot!"
"Oh yeah. Sorry!" and I burst out laughing.
She sighs, relieved. "We'll be home for Christmas next year, what do you think?"
She said "next year" with such ease... as if it were taken for granted that we'll still be together.
"I love you," I tell her, with a smile on my face.
"Yes I know. Why are you telling me now instead of answering my question?" I love the fact that she knows I love her.
"You said "next year"."
"Yeah, so?" she asks confused.
"So it's taken for granted to you that we'll last until next year?"
She thinks about it for a few seconds. "Hell yeah, sure. Or at least, that's what I'd like."
I smile, happily.
We remain silent for a few seconds to listen to our breaths, then she sighs and I understand that she is up.
She suddenly says something, but I don't understand what.
"Sorry, what?" I wasn't listening to her, I was distracted by my thoughts. I can't wait to hug her again.
"Thank my sister for letting me have the room with the bathroom," she repeats, giggling.
"Why?" I ask confused.
"Well... what would they have thought if I had gone to the bathroom at this time to change my panties?"
Ah, now I understand. "I do not know. Period, perhaps?"
"You're a jerk!" she laughs.
Her laugh warms my soul.
"I'm happy," I tell her out of nowhere while she is in the bathroom, I hear the water flowing.
"Oh really? And why?"
Because I'll see you in two days, I'd like to tell her. Instead I say, "Dunno, I'm just happy."
"You know, I think when you're happy and don't know why it means that you're happy for real."
How true this thing is. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I rub my eyes.
I have to go back to pack and I'm already dead tired. In the evening I'll have to start going to the airport and I am still here, laying on this bed.
"Baby, it's five o'clock — in the afternoon — and I have to go out with my mother in a while. Talk to you tomorrow?"
"Oh..." she says, a little disappointed. "Okay, talk to you tomorrow. I love you."
"I love you too."
I close the call and hurry to finish arranging the suitcases. Obviously it's not five in the afternoon but ten in the morning, because I told her the London time. The flight is around eight this evening, so I have to hurry. Later I have lunch at Anna's, she has to give me something for Jo, and then she takes me to the airport. She is always so helpful, I love her.
***
Jordan picked me up in his car, along with Asher who insisted on coming with him, and we're loading the largest suitcase into the trunk.
"A long journey awaits you," he tells me as he opens the front door.
Anna welcomes us into the kitchen, with lunch already on the table. "Hero, are you all right? How do you feel?" she asks me as soon as I cross the threshold of the kitchen.
"I feel... excited." Yes, I think it is the most appropriate word.
After eating, I spend some time playing legos with Ash, I feel like a little kid again.
Now it's time to go, it's 5pm.
I packed what I asked Anna to get me and we drove to the airport.
"I'm going to check in," I inform her.
"Okay, I'll wait here, so we say goodbye," she smiles at me.
Check-in: done.
Anna hugs me and strokes my back. "Be careful, okay? Don't screw up you two," she chuckles.
I nod, give her a last hug and walk away from her, waving at her.
I am so happy that my heart could jump out of my chest. I can't believe I'm giving her this surprise. It's fantastic.