59. Hero

Her legs are around my waist and the soft skirt of her dress flutters as I quickly walk in.
"Where are you going!" she exclaims laughing.
"Here."
I gently drop her off and I begin to take off my clothes, there is no one here with us and no more than two people enter this pool, the place is very secluded.
She looks at me from head to toe. "What are you doing?"
I grin. "Come along too, the water is warm," I say when I dip my foot in the pool.
"Oh, no. You're out of your mind!"
"Why not?" I ask confused.
"I didn't bring a change."
If it were up to me, she could even go naked in here, but I don't think that's the case.
"What does it matter, you have underwear underneath, right?"
She tilts her head to one side and glares at me.
"We are alone, there is nobody. It's Wednesday, even November, who do you want to be there?"
"I have to think about it, you do what you want," and she moves a little away from the pool, wandering around the small room thoughtfully.
The water is very hot, the jets of water make many bubbles rise to the surface that make everything more relaxing. My head is resting on the edge of the pool, my eyes closed and my face slightly pearled with sweat. I don't think about anything, I'm in a kind of trance.
"Jo, what have you decided?" I ask her after a while, always keeping my eyes closed.
She does not answer...
"Are you there or—"
When I open her eyes, I see her entering the water in her candy pink dress. I am speechless. The shadows that the soft lights cast on her make her seem divine.
"Damn, you're so fucking hot."
She smiles and pushes her hair behind her ears.
"God, you're stunning," I can't stop myself from paying her any kind of compliment.
When she dips into the water, her dress skirt inflates with air and it goes up to reveal her thighs. She slowly approaches me, then I take her from the hips and she straddles me. I'm already horny.
"What are you going to do?"
"I don't know, you?" she says with a faint smile on her lips.
"Do you think we can fuck here?" I whisper in her ear. Of course we can't, but I want to see her reaction.
She seems to think about it... "I think so, what do you say"
What?
I'm surprised, but I don't point it out.
I grab her wet skirt and slowly pull her dress off the top.
"Are you sure? You're not afraid that— "
"There are no cameras," she interrupts me, "I checked."
She rests her elbows on my shoulders, digs her fingers into my hair and kisses me.
She wants me. Just as I imagined.
She continues to kiss me, and I put my hand between her thighs.
"You should take them off," I tell her, pulling the elastic of her panties.
"You say?"
She starts laughing, but it takes her breath away when I put my finger inside her. To stifle her moans, I kiss her. She bites my lip lightly, I could lose control at any moment. She manages to be so sexy, and without even trying.
She starts wiggling her hips against my hand, so I make her sit next to me, legs apart, to continue pleasuring her.
These fucking panties are bothering me.
I pull them off quickly and she jerks them off with her feet. They are white and blend in with the bubbles.
Her face immersed in pleasure hypnoses me and my hand has stopped.
She suddenly grabs my wrist, she wants to be touched again.
"What do you want?" I ask her. I want and need her to say those words.
"You." She smiles at me softly and then spreads her legs wider, making me understand that maybe she isn't so innocent.
"Turn around, then."
She looks at me, and she doesn't react because I don't give her the time. I made her turn around, causing her to scream.
"Are you okay?" I ask worried, maybe I hurt her.
"Yes... oh my God," she moans and then I understand that one of the whirlpool jets points exactly between her legs. Now she just moans, but in a few seconds she will shout my name.
I take off the boxers and let them fall to the ground. I kneel behind her. I have never taken her this way, but so I can feel her all the way through, I can caress her pale smooth skin of her back, watch the muscles contract as she arches her back towards me and hear her breath gasping.
I move her long hair over her back and slowly enter her. I take her breasts in my hands and start going in and out at a leisurely pace.
It's wonderful, better than other times... maybe it's thanks to the hot water. I check if the jet is still aiming between her thighs.
"I feel like... in heaven," she moans.
Her eyes are closed, her mouth open and her knuckles white from the force with which she squeezes the edge of the tub.
"He... ro..." she lets out a little cry, and her legs start shaking.
This pace is too slow for me. I want to move faster, sink in her.
"Can I go a little fas—" I begin to ask.
But she interrupts me, nodding frantically, "Yes, please."
I accelerate. A few seconds later I feel that familiar jolt running through my entire body up to the groin.
"Hero... I'm about to—" she can't finish the sentence that she comes moaning.
That sound is enough to make me lose control and I come panting too.
Her face is sweaty and her breathing heavy when she says, "Wow. Are you a sex god or what?"
I chuckle. "Maybe."
Then, all of a sudden, she opens her eyes wide. "Wait up—"
"What's up?" I ask confused.
"The condom, again."
Fuck...
I stiffen, and she notices it.
"Hey," she takes my face in her hands, "it doesn't matter. I'll take the pill."
I look down. "I'm sorry you have to take it, I know you get sick every time and..." wow, I speak in bursts.
"Hey, hey. Don't worry, you're here with me, okay?" she reassures me.
"Yes but—"
I am interrupted by my phone ringing. It's Jessica.
"Yes?" I answer.
"Tell your girlfriend she's a slut!" she screams from the other end of the phone.
"What? Why?" I look at Jo, who is as confused as I am.
"She kissed Liam!"
My phone falls into the water at the same time my heart shatters.