93. Hero

This wasn't supposed to happen...
In this little closet I feel the air getting heavier, getting warmer. She's provoking me. Her body is very close to mine and I feel a flush of heat.
"Why do you underestimate me?" she says, looks down and looks me in the eye again.
My breathing got heavy. "I don't..." When I tell her those things I do it only to annoy her so that I can get a reaction, but I know that she is much more capable than me of making you lose your mind by always having the right answer.
She licks her lower lip, stands on tiptoe and brings her face close to mine, our bodies attached, and I know she feels my hard-on pressing her groin against her. She breathes on my lips. "No, I think you do..."
She presses her body harder against mine, making me gasp. "Jo..."
"Say it again," she orders in a whisper as her tongue traces a path across my neck. Shit...
I repeat her name, out of breath. She loves it when I do it.
She takes my right hand and intertwines her fingers with mine, holds it tight. She kisses my whole jaw and stops in front of my lips. "You don't want this?" She gently licks my lips. I am going crazy.
"Of course I want this."
She smiles and then she kisses me. She partes my lips with her tongue, it's warm and wet when it touches mine. They intertwine and follow each other. I missed this. I put a hand on the back of her neck as she continues to push against my body. Fuck... I want her all to myself, all of her.
"You see?" she gasps between kisses.
"What?"
I untie her bun, I want to touch her hair.
"What I can do to you with my body."
"Yes, I see it." I resume kissing her.
She suddenly opens the door and sneaks out, leaving me alone in this dark closet and the burning torch that I threw on the ground earlier.
I throw my head back, leaning it against the wall and snort. I was having fun.
I turn off the flashlight and get out of there too at full speed.
What does she want to do? I've got the feeling that she is planning something to literally drive me mad, from every point of view.
It takes me a while to find my way to the lift, so Jo must be there by now. The lift takes a short time to get down, so I go in and press button 14. In the meantime, I look in the mirror and reflect on the things that have happened in the last few hours. We kissed after two fucking months. We provoked each other. Conclusion: I want to get back with her, more aware of everything. After everything we've been through together... I think the worst fate that could happen to us is to be separated for good. We need each other. She needs my heart, and I need her soul. Soul and Heart: identical in appearance, but different to the bone.
We belong together, because we always end up finding ourselves. Maybe you call it "madness", but I call it "love", and I have found that it is the most beautiful thing in the world.
Thinking about it, love is the center of the universe. It can heal any damage inside of us. It's often what we need to survive, because a life without love is not life. Some think that those who love are a fools, they are not. When you love and above all you know how to love someone, you would lose your entire life for that person, you would do anything. I used to think that this was an impossible thing to feel, that it only existed in movies and those cheesy books, but then I met my Tessa, and I found out that all of this really exists and that nothing is impossible. Everyone should be loved, even those who sometimes may not deserve it. I know it's difficult and complicated at times but — have you seen? — if you really love you love even when the road becomes winding, full of ditches and hills.
She and I love each other despite everything and everyone. No matter how much the world and people turn against you, you love, for yourself and others.