20. Jo

It's been three days since I got sick. I loved the way Hero took care of me that day and the next, then luckily I recovered. This is the beautiful thing about my period: I feel very bad but it doesn't last long, in three days it's definitely gone.
Yesterday Hero prepared a Masterchef fish-based lunch, it was all delicious and luckily I was able to eat.
If I hadn't had my period, I would have thought I was pregnant too... what a nightmare, not because I don't want children one day, but because it's really too early. We are 21 years old. But let's leave aside the talk of children and talk about it in a few years.
We accompanied Mercy to the airport this afternoon. Hero greeted her and was sorry to leave her.
«Be good you two, and don't get married too soon... ah, and don't make me an aunt at 17.  Bye, I love you!» she had said as she headed for the check in.
Hero and I smiled at her words, we looked at each other for a few moments and then he gave me a kiss on my head and put an arm around my neck. We continued waving to Mercy and then we went home. We packed up ready to start a new life in our home.
Today we finally move. I'm so happy.
It's now evening, it is almost seven.
«Oh guys, I'll miss having you here with me every day!» Anna goes upstairs to help us get our bags.
«I'll send you the address immediately, so you can come whenever you want!» I tell her, I will miss her so much. She's always helped me in the darkest moments.
Hero just smiles.
We say bye to Asher and Jordan, I'll miss them too... but after all we live in the same city!
We put everything into the Uber we called and it brings us to our new house.  True... we don't have our own car.
«Hero, I was thinking we need to get at least one car» I say as we're in the taxi.
«Fuck, you're right. I'll see how to do these days» he smiles at me.
After a few minutes we arrived. The taxi driver helps us get off the bags from the car and wishes us a good day.
Hero invites me to open the door of our house.  I give him a toothy smile and enthusiastically turn the key three times. I open the door.  Hero precedes me and enters before me, while I come inside.
«Welcome to our home!» he exclaims spreading his arms and looking around.
«Oh Hero, I'm so happy!» I run to hug him tightly, then I take his face in my hands and kiss him.
He puts his hands on my buttocks and holds me tight... I still feel the butterflies in my stomach as if it were the first time.
«Come on, let's settle down all our things» I tell him giving him one last simple kiss.
We get to work.
The bedroom closet is so big that I don't think I can fill it all even if I buy a whole store... Hero is so full of clothes that when he takes the others he keeps at his house in London, he will fill it for sure. A light smile is painted on my lips.
Hero glances at me, intent on hanging the hangers, and says with a chuckle: «Why are you smiling? What are you thinking about?»
«That when you take all the clothes you have in London you will fill the wardrobe and I... well, I won't!» I laugh.
«I have a lot of bulky jackets, only those will take up a lot of space. I don't have all these clothes you think, trust me.»
We go back to arranging the clothes in silence.
After a while Hero says: «You will come with me then.»
What? «Mhm? But where?» I ask confused.
«In London. You have to know my parents, they'll adore you, I know.»
Oh... he deserves this second chance. I look down and try to hold back a smile.
He suddenly and unexpectedly approaches me and takes my chin with one hand.
«Stop acting indifferent, I know I surprised you by saying that thing» he says confidently and alternating his gaze between my eyes and my mouth. He licks his lips.
I move closer to his face. Our lips touch and I feel his warm breath on mine.
He can't resist anymore and kisses me with transport, his tongue makes its way into my mouth in search of contact with mine, which then begins to follow the movements of his.
I broke the kiss to answer «Exactly» whispering on his lips.
He starts kissing me again and without realizing it I find myself in a cage between the wall and him, and his arms outstretched, with his hands resting on the wall on either side of my head. He has such beautiful, muscular arms...
I touch his toned shoulders. Now he holds my face in his hands and our bodies become one, I can feel how horny he is.
He looks me in the eyes for a few seconds, observes my face, gives me a simple kiss and says in a hoarse voice, «You're mine...» he kisses me again. «And I want to fuck you, like now, right now» and he looks at me as if to get my consent.
What are you even asking, Hero?
In response, I pull his shirt and drag him into the living room. «Same thing, but I want to do it here» and I make him sit on the sofa.
«Turn off the lights.»
I do as he says, it's much more beautiful and romantic, and then with this view...
He takes out a pack of condom and then says, «From next time on, I don't want to use this shit anymore, you?»
«Me neither» I am honest, I want there to be maximum physical contact between us.
He starts to open the package, but before he does, I get an idea. «Wait, I can... I can take the morning after pill.»
He looks at me without saying anything.
What did I...
«Are you sure?»
I nod. «Yes, the pill is effective. Tomorrow morning I will run to the pharmacy nearby.»
«One hundred percent?»
«Yes!»