16. Hero

I'm still shocked by the things I told her last night... since when am I so wise? Dunno, it will be the effect she has on me. I want to show her in every way that it's with her that I want to be, for the rest of my life, and how much I love her.
Today I woke up early, it's 7:30 a.m., yesterday we went to bed earlier than on other days, but Josephine is still sleeping soundly.
I'm still in bed looking at the ceiling, but now I get up, go to the bathroom, wash my face and get my computer.
After I've done this and lay down on the bed again, making sure Jo is still asleep, I type in the search bar "Central Los Angeles Rental Homes".
It's incredible. I would never have believed that at 21 I would've found myself looking for a house for myself and the person I love... it's crazy what life can reserve for you.
All we need is a modern, simple house, already furnished, with a living room, a cozy kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms: it would be perfect.
After about two hours of researching, I found one for $ 2,637 a month. That's a lot of money, but we'll get by, I'm sure. It's a beautiful apartment, unfortunately it doesn't have two bedrooms and two bathrooms but it is really nice and welcoming from the photos, it has shades of blue and is very bright. I booked the visit for tomorrow afternoon at five, I'll surprise her.
I decide to turn off the computer and wake up my girlfriend. «Good morning, baby» I whisper in her ear.
She slowly opens her eyes and when she hears my voice a slight smile is painted on her lips. «Good morning to you too» she says, yawning.
She curls her lips to let me know that she wants to be kissed.
Since I want to joke, I tell her laughing: «Why those curled lips?»
«Kiss me» she says it as if it were an obligation.
«No.»
«Listen, kiss me or I won't let you touch me for at least two days» she defiantly blackmails me.
«Pff, you can't resist me anyway, even with a single glance I can make you wet so shut up» I say with an authoritative tone and looking into her eyes.
She licks her lips and then bites her lower lip smiling. Here she is, she is turning on.
«Mhm, let's see if I'm right about this...» I turn on her side towards her and put a hand between her thighs. The fabric of her pajamas is so light that I can feel her wet without putting my hand in her panties.  «As usual, I'm right.»
She takes my hand away from there and takes me hard by the wrist. «Shut up, there are few times when you're right.»
«Yes, but in this area it often happens» I say to her ear and then suck on her earlobe.
She begins to breathe more heavily.
Suddenly she says, always with a defiant tone: «You speak for yourself, because I know you get hard as soon as I touch you or I'm too close to you or I look at you in a certain way or I talk to you like this... I'm right now».  She puts a hand on my boxers.
«Fuck, you're right. You don't know what effect you have on me.»
«No, I know perfectly» she looks at me with those eyes that devour me inside.
«It's nine o'clock, you want to...»
«Fuck?» she takes the words out of my mouth.
I smile at her in response.
«Well, I do... and you too.»
«Tell me one thing, why do you always say to fuck and not to make love?» I'm curious.
She looks at me perplexed.
«I'm just curious.»
«But look... it's the same thing» she replies with little conviction.
«Explain yourself better.»
«I don't know... because in my opinion making love is a more romantic moment... and fucking is like we do. Not that it's not romantic, I'm not saying that, because it is, it's just a lot more... we try to satisfy our needs, but it doesn't mean it's occasional, because I only want to do it with you... Hero, we make love, because we love each other, but we fuck because we do it hard enough and most of the time to satisfy our urges. I don't know if I made myself clear» she concludes her explanation with a chuckle.
Well, she's right, I have to admit. Making love is a calmer and slower thing, when you fuck, however, you usually come right away, that's the purpose, or so it happens to me. Making love is more the search for a fusion between two people, physical contact and sweetness. Now that I think about it... I've never made love...
After a moment of silence, I say with a smile: «Well, if you think so then... would you like to make love?  But a little stronger.»
«Oh, hell, of course I would» and she puts her arms under the covers to pull my boxers down.
«No no, wait. Love is made calmly, then you decide the pace, but in the meantime, let's go slowly.»
He nods, biting her lip.  She sits on her lap and has her Victoria's Secret pajama blouse unbuttoned. Under her she has nothing. I'm glad to see that she isn't ashamed even a little, not that she ever did.
I make her pull my boxers down while I take a condom out of the drawer. She puts it on me and while she does it I tell her: «You know, I have fucked many times, but I've never made love.»
She smiles. «I'm happy that you will live at least a first time with me» and I take off her trousers and panties admiring every inch of her body. I want to feel her all: her warmth, her smell, her caresses and her kisses. I sit with my legs crossed and my back against the headboard. I motion her to come and stand on my lap and wrap hers around my waist.
I kiss her softly and she puts her hands in her hair, stroking it gently... it's so much more fucking beautiful than fucking.
«Now I begin to understand the difference between the two» she says, slowly rubbing on me, but impatient for me to enter her.
After a few minutes of kissing and caressing, she can't resist anymore. «Hero, please...»
I enter inside her and we both feel a sense of relief.
«Finally» she says with a sigh before giving me a long kiss.
It's really beautiful like that, it's not the usual wild sex that then gets boring.
I put my hands on her hips and lift her up and down on me at a slow pace, to let her know what to do.
She closes her eyes for a few moments as I go in and out of her and breathe heavily. I feel our hearts beating in unison.
I see her confused, not satisfied... «Are you okay?» I ask worried.
«Yeah, it's perfect, but could we go a little faster? Like this it's too slow, I can't do it.»
«Of course, you decide the pace, in the end, as you said before, we make love even when we fuck.»
She speeds up the pace and makes moans loud enough for others to hear as well. Luckily Asher is at school and Anna doesn't give a damn about how much we fuck, and neither does my sister.
«Oh... I love you, Jo» I tell her about her, taking her chin with one hand and looking into her eyes.
She looks at me with that frown, her pupils dilated and immersed in the pleasure I'm giving her.
«Tell me you love me too, please.»
She kisses me with her tongue, pulling herself closer to my chest and continuing to up and down on my sex. «I love you, Hero. I love you so much.»
After both emitting some loud moans for the immense pleasure we are experiencing, I tell her: «All the times I did it with you were the first time, because none are like you, none
«Mhm, do I have to believe it?» she says, smiling.
«You better believe it.»
«Otherwise?» shit, she just wanna hear dirty things...
«Otherwise, I swear that today we are here all day fucking and making love and that I make you cum five times every ten minutes» I whisper in her ear.
She takes my face in her hands: «Then I'd rather not believe it...»
«Fuck you, Jo, go as fast as you like, that's torture.  From now on we fuck making love... oh my God...» shit, she has increased the pace, she likes to fuck me so hard, I appreciate it... oh my God... «you agree?»
«Agree.»
«By now... Jesus...» so it's even better, I can't describe how hard she's fucking me, I can't think.
«Hero...» her legs start shaking «I'm tired, but I'm about to cum. Can you do it, please?»
We change position and I'm on top of her. She spreads her legs as wide as she can from wanting to be fucked by me, because I know that's how it is.  »Admit it, you wanted to be fucked by me now, didn't you?»
She nods frantically. And in the meantime she trembles beneath me, letting out small cries and moans.
«It is useless for you to try not to shout, by now we must have all heard...»
«Holy shit, Hero, how the fuck you do?» she says closing her eyes and squeezing the sheets in her hands.
«To do... to do what? Shit...» and I come panting.
She comes with me moaning and clenching the sheets in her fists so hard that her knuckles turn white.
Then, with heavy breathing, she answers my previous question: «To fuck me as well as I like and make me cum clutching the sheets and shaking under you like a leaf blown by the wind... It was beautiful, I swear, never it was so beautiful» she kisses me and smiles.
«For me too, I love you.»
Exhausted, we rest for half an hour before going down to breakfast. Making love in the morning definitely motivates the day. I want to take her out to dinner tonight.