105. Jo

I feel very hot. I'd like to take off everything, like now. How is it possible that I like wine so much and yet I get drunk with a few glasses? Perhaps this is proof that it is always good things that end up hurting.

"What? What do you mean?" Hero looks at me with a confused expression.

Did I say it out loud? "Um, I don't even know what I said or if I just thought it and you read my mind," I say chuckling, not realizing how embarrassing I am right now, and Hero shakes his head, resigned.

Shit, he is always handsome, even at the end of a tiring day like today. How does he do?

"Tell me your secret," I say without even thinking. My mouth is not connected to the brain.

He looks at me weird, amused by my inconsistent and stupid behavior. "What secret?" he chuckles. I love his the laugh.

I tilt my head to one side and look at him, curious, with a slight smile on my lips. "I don't know... like, how the hell can you be so sexy?" My God, why!?

Hero almost chokes on his own saliva, Anna bursts out laughing. "Jo, I repeat, you're drunk, very drunk!"

I roll my eyes. "So are you saying you're not sexy? Anna, tell him too, come on."

Hero looks at her and shakes his head, with a look that means 'No, Anna, don't.'

I love Anna, I love her. "Come on, Hero, admit you are," she tells him with a chuckle.

In the meantime we may have arrived, but I'm not sure.

"Maybe that's why I'm feeling all this hot, because you're too sexy for my eyes," I observe aloud, involuntarily.

Hero closes his eyes and runs his hands over his face. "Christ, Jo. No, it's because you're drunk," he tells me, trying to hold back the laughter.

The car stops and when I try to get out I stagger on my legs. Hero grabs me and tells me to be careful. I put my arm around his shoulders as he holds me close with his arm around my waist. I force tell him to stop for a moment at the counter in the hall to have a glass of fresh water and then we make our way back to my or his room, I don't care which one. While we're in the elevator, I lean my forehead against his chest and he strokes my back. I remind him for the millionth time that I feel hot but he doesn't listen to me.

Arriving in front of his room, he opens the door and turns on the light. It's really too hot in here, we had left the air conditioner on to find it hot when we got back.

"No, no. Hero, I have to undress," I warn him before starting to take off my jacket. I'm starting to sweat.

He sighs and then says, "Okay, but get under the covers right away."

I snort and roll his eyes as he turns away from him to allow him to zip down my dress. "Okay, Daddy, but now help me with this stuff."

The moment I speak, his fingers stop on the zip, lightly brushing my burning skin.

I turn to him and look at him confused and amused at the same time while he is still motionless. "What's up?" I mumble under my breath.

After a few seconds of silence, he finally speaks, looking me straight in the eye but every now and then his gaze falls on my lips. "I swear if you call me that way again I'll have to make you feel hotter than you already feel," he says slowly, in the most seductive way possible.

It takes me thirty seconds to understand and remember what I called him. Daddy... My eyebrows are raised in surprise. "Oh, well..."

A smirk has painted on his face, and his dimple becomes more and more evident as he leans a little towards me to kiss me. He takes a sudden breath as I grab him by the shirt and releases it on my lips; his breath smells of wine and smoke.

I want to provoke him. I love messing around with him, and I feel like it right now. "So? Can you help me out, Daddy?"

His smile widens and reaches up to his cheeks. He puts his arms around my waist and holds me tight, our bodies pressed against each other. Then he takes my face in his hands and kisses me after taking a breath. He parts my lips with his tongue and I don't hesitate to return the kiss with the same passion and jealousy, possession. "You're mine..." he says panting between kisses. He moves his lips to my neck and nibbles the skin lightly there as he unzips the dress.

I feel a flush of heat, as if a fire has been started around me. "Hero..." a sort of moan escapes my lips.

His jaw almost touches the floor when he sees that I didn't wear a bra underneath, because the dress was already fitted with cups. "From above or from below?" he asks referring to how he should take off my dress.

"It's the same," I tell him with a shrug.

He puts his hands under my skirt and starts pulling it off from above, and when his fingers gently touch my belly I shudder.

Once the dress is on the floor and my previously perfectly straight hair now ruffled, I take off his jacket and he takes off his shirt, grabbing it by the neckline.

How can someone be so hot without the slightest effort?