96. Hero

In the morning I open my eyes before the alarm goes off. But what time is it? Half past nine...
Jo is still asleep, with her head on my arm and one leg intertwined with mine. My arm hurts, it fell asleep, I feel that tingling.
I stretch out my legs and the other free arm, yawning. I try to roll over on the side without waking her up. She sighs and licks her lips always settling better on my arm. This is one of the sacrifices we make for girls, that also counts. But I've been keeping it like this all night and I really need to move it.
"Jo..."
"Mhm..." she lets out a moan and puts a cold, heavy hand on my face.
"Jo, my arm please."
She finally hears me, more or less, and raises her head a little. I move my arm and put it under my pillow. It still tingles but better than before for sure. I close my eyes again, waiting for the alarm to sound.

"Where... where is...?" Jo murmurs with her eyes closed, feeling the bed with her hands.
"Who? What?" I say, confused.
She looks at me, more confused than me. Then she looks around. What the hell...?
"Jo?" I don't understand what's happening.
"Yes?" she says, still looking for something.
"What are you looking for? Or who are you looking for?" I ask her.
She takes a deep breath, holds it for a few seconds, and exhales.
"Everything good?" I fix her hair while she is still upset.
"It was... a dream, it's okay, don't worry," she smiles at me.
"What was this dream about?" I'm curious what she was looking for.
"Um..." she tries to remember, "I don't really remember."
Shit, she just dreamed it, how can she not remember it? It makes me laugh.
"Why are you laughing?" she asks me, giggling too.
"Well, you have a very long-term memory!"
"Shut up," and she jokingly pushes me.
I spare with another push. She gives me an even stronger one and we both fall out of bed, because I dragged her with me.
"Fuck... my back, ugh..." Good, I broke my ass too.
Jo is laughing, tears are also falling from her eyes. "Dumb!"
We are tangled in the sheets that fell with us. Jo is lying on top of me, her bare breasts touching my pecs.
She kisses me and then she says, "Good morning, anyway."
I lift my back off the ground with the help of my elbows and I find her sitting astride me, completely exposed.
This is not the time. We have to get dressed and we can't waste time... Think of something other than her curvy naked body on you. Think about your dog...
"Mh-hm." Jo clears her throat looking under her.
Shit...
"Your self-control is very good, I must say," she comments sarcastically.
I roll my eyes and lick my lower lip. "It is. Well, it was, once upon a time."
She giggles, throwing her head back. "So what do you want me to do? You do it yourself or I do it?" she grins when she asks me. God, she's crazy, completely.
"You decide."
She looks me in the eyes and sports a little smile that says "I know what to do". She moves and sits on my thighs. She brings her face close to mine, our noses touch. I gently bite her lip, then she kisses me, her tongue searches for mine. Her mouth is warm, not fresh as usual but I don't give a shit. She kiss my neck as her fingers begin to gently touch the tip of my sex. I shiver and groan.
"Are you enjoying it?" she whispers on my neck.
"Mh-hm, continue."
Now her fingers are wrapped around my erection, and they slowly start to go up and down. It's a torture.
"Jo... that's not enough," I inform her.
She picks up the pace and kisses me. I stifle the moans between her lips. Very little is missing and I am coming. Shit, I won't last a minute longer.
"Baby..." I say panting.
"You are there?" she murmurs. She drives me crazy.
I nod and a second later I come, dirtying her hand.
She looks at her shiny fingers, then looks at me.
"Well done," I giggle and kiss her.
She gets up, leaving the sheets on the floor, and heads for the bathroom. She opens the shower water.
Obviously, I reach her. Anyone who has this privilege and doesn't follow their girlfriend to the bathroom to shower together is a fool.
When I get to the bathroom she is tying her hair in a bun.
"What are you doing? Shower?" I ask her.
She nods.
"Well, I'll keep you company," and I kiss her soft cheek as she smiles.
We go into the shower — which is quite small — and start showering. She soaps her hair and in the meantime I take care of her beautiful body and her smooth skin. I love the way my hands cover her hips.
When she finishes rinsing herself, she turns to me and kisses me under the jet of water.
I look into her eyes with a smirk that brings out the dimple to my right, and she runs her thumb over it, stroking it. I kiss her again and my tongue takes hold of her mouth. She is mine.
"Do you want me to return the favor and get you off to a good start?" I tell her. I would love to make her feel physically better.
"You're a pervert." This does not mean neither yes nor no, so...
I turn her around, her back is attached to my abdomen.
"Hero... a quick thing though," she specifies.
I place one hand gently on her neck as I begin to move the other towards her groin. "Shh... don't worry. You know I can get you to cum in less than a minute if I want."
My fingers are caressing her in the most sensitive point. She gasps. I know her body so well...
I kiss her neck and put my other hand on her waist to support her. When I put my finger inside her, she moans and her legs give out.
"I hold you," I assure her.
She nods as she swallows. She is breathing heavily. She gasps and grabs my hand. "Please..." she begs me.
I put other finger in and she moans more than before.
"Are you enjoying it?" I ask her the same question.
"Yeah..." she replies groaning. "Oh God."
She's about to cum, her legs have started shaking and I'm holding all of her weight. "I know, baby. Let yourself go."
She closes her eyes, her brows joined in a curve of pleasure, her lips parted as she takes sudden breaths. A few more seconds... Done. She came on my fingers.
She turns to me and rests her forehead on my chest, breathing heavily. "My goodness."
I chuckle. I put my fingers to her mouth to taste her sweetness. Then she kisses me and closes the water.
It's late, we have to get dressed to go for a ride in New York.
I wrap a towel around my waist, Jo around her chest. She walks over and puts her hands on my pecs. I bend my neck and kiss her forehead. "I love you," I remind her.
She smiles. "Me too."