21. Hero

I couldn't wait to fuck here, in front of this wonderful view.
She turns off the lights and I take out a condom. «From next time on, I don't want to use this shit anymore, you?» I throw it there.
«Me neither» she seems honest.
Before I can open the package, she suddenly says, «Wait, I can... I can take the morning after pill.»
I don't know what to answer.
«Are you sure?» it might be risky, but the pill works in most cases.
«Yes, the pill is effective» she replies, nodding.  «Tomorrow morning I'll run to the pharmacy nearby.»
«One hundred percent?» she must be very sure.
«Yes!» she exclaims confidently smiling.
«Okay» I kiss her and drop the condom behind the sofa.
She begins to take off my shirt and I pull off the white flowered dress she wears as she sits astride me.
She wears the matching underwear... «I like it.»
«What?»
«Your underwear suit» I say smiling and look at her.
She smiles at me in turn.
She lifts my hips and takes off my trousers and boxers after taking off my shoes.
She gets off me for a moment and takes off those beautiful panties. «Should I keep this?» she says making a turn on herself and pointing to the white lace bra.
I observe her for a few seconds. «But yes, keep it» and I pull her to me, taking her by the wrists, we almost hit head to head.
We laugh.
As soon as my sex comes into contact with her without that plastic shit, a shiver invades her and she closes her eyes, I feel a certain shock in her whole body. We don't waste time with foreplay, there was never any need, we are always so ready for each other. I enter her... we are skin to skin. She is always very wet for me.
«Wow» I say closing my eyes and throwing my head back on the back of the sofa.
She kisses me with her tongue and mine follows her movements. She pokes up and down on me with her hands in my hair as she looks out over the city.
«Beautiful, isn't it?» I stop giving her a hickey on her neck and look at her, she is beautiful with that tail of hers. Her eyes sparkle with happiness.
«Yes...» she picks up the pace. «It's beautiful» she looks at me smiling.
I pant, she knows how to fuck better than me.  If I were to be on top of her it wouldn't be the same thing, she manages to give me maximum pleasure, always.
She moans biting her lip to restrain herself.
«Baby, we're at our house, there's no one who can hear us here.»
«But the neighbors...» she begins to say.
«Who cares about the neighbors, let you go» I interrupt her immediately.
She nods, I smile at her and kiss her.
She accelerates a little more... now I'm coming, I can feel it.
Her legs start shaking, but as she trembles she stops for a moment.
I put my hands under her buttocks to lift her up and down again on me. «Hold on, I'm about to come.»
She moans and emits short, fairly loud cries.  She throws her head back while I keep giving her that hickey. «Hero...» breathes heavily «I'm...» she can't finish the sentence that she comes and I explode in her. When that happens she rolls her eyes and then closes them. «It was...»
«Amazing» I kiss her as she unties her ponytail and then I push her hair behind her ears.
She gets up from me and goes to take her clothes.
«What are you doing?» I ask confused.
«Get dressed. I'm hungry and I want to take a tour of the Pier» she tells me as she goes to the bedroom.
«Good idea, but we need to take a shower first» she chuckles. We sweated a little.
«Let's do it together, but we don't do anything done this time» she smiles.
Let's go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. We dry up and get dressed. She chooses a black dress, short, low-cut and with sequins.
«It's short» I observe as I pull on a pair of black jeans. «Also low-cut.»
«Mhm?  So?»
I look at her from head to toe.
«Honey, no one will look at me if I'm with you» she reassures me, putting on her high heels. «You do not trust me?»
«I don't trust other fucking horny people» it's true.
«Well, you're with me come on, don't worry» she comes over and touches my pecs over the top of my shirt.
«Where would you like to go besides the Pier?»
«I don't know, we could have a hamburger there and then go to one of the nightclubs in the area» she looks at herself one last time in the mirror.
«Do you want to go to a nightclub?» I blink several times.
«Yes why not?» she goes into the living room to prepare the handbag and I follow her.
I look at her dress and observe her curves.
«What's the problem?» she blurts out.
«There's no» I don't want to fight about this, in any case, I had told her.