{Why Did You Flinch Like That?}

**Philza Angst**

Tommy's POV~

"Please? Please? Please?? Please!!", Technoblade growled as I continued...

Honestly, I believe we deserve a sleepover   after I got accepted into his home with Ghostbur and we got Philza out of L'Manberg, I think we deserve a Movie Night/Sleepover!
Technoblade eventually, or in my case finally, stood up,"Fine!! Call Ghostbur and Philza, they're outside!", I smiled,"Thanks, brother!", I ran outside as I heard him huff...

I ran out to see, Philza destroying the tracker bracelet with a hammer and Ghostbur was playing with Friend. I ran up to Philza,"Dadza!", he stopped and turned to me,"What's up??", I smiled,"I convinced Technoblade to have a Sleepover/Movie Night tonight to celebrate our escape!", Philza smiled and Ghostbur came over with his sheep,"Can Friend join??", I nod,"Of course!", Ghostbur cheered as he got out a leash, Philza threw the hammer to the ground,"I'll throw out the remains later. Movie time with family first.", I smiled as we all went back to the house...

Ghostbur's POV~

For some reason Older Brother Techno, doesn't look happy...
He sighed,"OK. Fine.", he pointed to Tommy and me,"You two, can get the drinks and food. Me and Philza will get blankets and pillows.", Tommy nods, I tied Friend to the leg of a chair,"Stay here, Friend... I'll be back with food.", Friend didn't respond as I followed Tommy...

Tommy looked through the fridge and the cupboards for food, I look upstairs and did a little debate in my head,"Hey, Tommy? Can I help Dadza and Technoblade while you get the food, I feel like I won't be helping much.", he nods,"Go for it!", I smiled and went upstairs while passing Friend,"Hello, bye again Friend!", I went to look for Technoblade. . .

Technoblade's POV~

I sighed... Why was Ghostbur here,"Why??", he smiled like always,"Oh? Um. I felt like I wouldn't be much help to Tommy because I don't remember much food names, so I thought I'd come and help you!", I swear, my younget siblings will be my death---

"Heads up!"

I felt something hit the back of my head, I picked up a pillow and looked at Philza, who smiled and chuckled,"Oh, your so...-", but as I approached him, he suddenly flinched and looked away while holding up his arms like to defend himself,"Woah... Dadza, are you alright...?", he looked up a little bit,"Y-Yeah... I'm um...", "Why... Why did you flinch like that...?", he lowered his arms and stood up slightly,"No... No, it's not you... It's...", I suddenly felt really bad,"A...Are you scared of me...?", he then looked me in the eyes while fixing his glasses,"No... It's not you, it's um...", I was concerned and confused, Ghostbur was nervously watching. I suddenly realised,"...Because they hurt you?...", he sighed and nods, how the fuck could I have forgotten?! I drop the pillow and hugged him gently,"Dadza... I'm so sorry...", he nods and hugs back...
Ghostbur even got in on hug, he didn't know why Philza was scared, but if he knew, he wouldn't be too happy...

Philza's POV~

After recovering from... Another Panic Attack, not as severe, we got what we needed...
Technoblade didn't say anything mor did Ghostbur about anything to Tommy, we enjoyed our movie night and I think there's a part in Technoblade that was glad that Tommy made him agree...