{Let Me Take You Dancing...}

"Welcome to this small get together, I just want you all to have a night to forget about work, events or any problems in your life that is currently happening. So, please enjoy yourselves while the night is still young."

(I don't know what I was going for, but I tried to alright?)

Karl's POV~

After Sir Billiam's speech, I went outside into his garden to get some fresh air. . .

The sky was clear, there were many stars in the sky tonight, I wasn't much of a drinker so I didn't take any drinks and just took some water. . .

"Hello, Karl."

I turned around and saw James, we had briefly met at the entrance and had a small chat or two in the Library, I must say he was very. . .

Enchanting?

He came over to me,"Didn't take you for the type to miss a party, James.", "I'm not a party person, I'm more of a stay at home man, but Billiam insisted I came.", I nod, I kind of wanted my clock to hurry up and take me back to 2021, but I have a feeling I'll be here for another... Few hours.

"But, I can now say that I am glad that he made me come to his party, as... I got to meet you.", I smiled,"Thank you for the compliment.", James then took my hand, I could feel my cheeks heat up from under the mask,"Then, Karl, may I take you dancing?", I smiled sheepishly,"I-I can't dance...", he smiled,"Then allow me to teach you...", I nod. . .

Soon, I found myself dancing with James, he reminded of a calm side of Sapnap, which is rare but for him, it's not...
To say I wasn't flattered by him is an understatement, yes he was Sapnap's ancestor, so technically it's him and it's not, I dunno! But, I can say James is a joy to be around. . .