{What have you done?!?!}

**Disclaimer: This takes place around the time Technoblade's Execution and what your about to read didn't happen and the idea was inspired by an amazing author called; andywasjinxed! Check them out, they made an amazing book and I look forward to every chapter as they save me everytime I have to go jr fricken school in the cold!**

Technoblade had escaped his death, he broke out of his cage and just ran!
Tubbo, Quackity and Fundy were all yelling and screaming in anger, Quackity ran  after Technoblade while Punz were preoccuping Fundy and Tubbo...

Ghostbur held Friend close with a smile, knowing his older brother was alive and well.
Soon, Punz ran off to go after Dream after he knew that Technoblade could have gotten away.
Only, Tubbo could hear Philza cheering from his balcony!

"PHILZA MINECRAFT!!!"

In a moment in anger, Tubbo pulled out his bow and picked a random arrow and just fired two arrows at Philza!
Both arrows hit Philza right in the face. Philza screamed and fell to the ground, the balcony doors were closed by Fundy.

Philza's POV~

I screamed at the top of my lungs, my eyes... My eyes burn!! I felt my face and I tried to open my eyes, but when I tired pain just shoot through me, I yelled in pain and I just lay on the floor of my house, I tried to breath but the fact I couldn't open my eyes... My head was spinning...

Technoblade... Son... Help...

Technoblade's POV~

After I defeated Quackity, I pulled the Pickaxe out of his jaw and turned to Carl to get the hell out of here. . .

I suddenly heard a blood curdling scream.

I stopped.
Was that. . .?
Philza.
I do a quick thing in my head... I jumped onto Carl and rode out of the cave and rode around L'Manberg to get to Philza!

I rode Carl behind Philza's house, I got off Carl and looked for a way in.
I jumped up and kicked in a window! I climbed through to find Philza. . .

I looked around the downstairs, but he wasn't here...
I looked upstairs, and realised Philza was upstairs on the Balcony!
I ran upstairs to see. . .

Philza. . .

He was laying on the floor, two Fire Resistance arrows on the floor.
I ran to Philza,"Philza. Philza.", I pulled him up and...

The arrows skimmed both of his eyes, there were two cuts on both of his eyes and each cut had burns.
Meaning; They were fire arrows.
I gently shook him,"...Hm...", he tried to open his eyes, but they wouldn't open, he started to panic, I shh him,"Calm down... Take a deep breath...", Philza did and I knew how to do this. . .

I directed Philza to the sink and I turned on the water, Philza held out his hands out and splashed the water on his face, he flinched as the water hit the the burns, but he continued...

He then stopped... I felt worried when he didn't say anything,"P... Philza? Can you... open your eyes?", he started to shake and suddenly looked at me and I...I-I....

"I-I... I... I... Can't... See...? I still can't... see...??!"

Philza's eyes were white. . . No. . .

I got outside and whistled for Carl, I heard Carl and I knew he would find a way. I went to Philza and helped him outside...

But, the cost of calling Carl, it brought Tubbo, Quackity and Fundy out...

"HE'S THERE!!!"

"HE'S TAKING PHILZA!!"

"TECHNOBLADE, LET PHILZA GO!!!"

I growl,"ENOUGH!!!!"

They went silent... I looked at them with anger and tears!
"Which one of you shot, Philza??!", Tubbo frowned,"Me??", I fumed and pointed to Philza,"LOOK AT HIM!!!", they all stared in shock when Philza lifted his head up more,"Technoblade... Is Quackity, Fundy and Tubbo here...?", he nods,"Yeah... Here, get on Carl...", I helped him up on the saddle, with his footing and all... I turned to them,"Are sure I was the monster? Or was it you all...?", they remained silent. . . I shook my head and I got on Carl,"Hold on, Philza.", Philza placed his hands on my shoulders and I rode off. . .

++++++

Tommy was beyond mad.
But, Technoblade convinced him that now was not the time to attack...
Technoblade got the fire going for everyone and got some food ready for everyone...
Tommy sat in a comfy chair, Philza sat on the bed with the plate and Technoblade...  sat near him...

After that... They all went to bed... Tommy went to his little raccoon hole and Technoblade helped Philza to his room...

"I'm sorry..."

Technoblade smiled and held his dad close,"It's alright... It wasn't your fault... We will get revenge.", he smiled and hugged back. . .