{Meeting Death} 1/3

<Years Ago>

**I have no idea if Philza's wife either has an 'E' or an 'I' so, sorry! Just know this is how Phil met his Wife in the RP/AU not irl**

Kristen's POV~

I bowed before our God,"Mother.", "Raise, Child.", I did as I was told,"As you know, it is that time of year again, you have been assigned to another human.", a scroll appeared in my hands,"I hope you do the deed when the time is right.", I bow again before her before I summoned my scythe and opened my wings, ready for another mission. . .

I took my landing on a tree and scouted out the area for this target. . .
Soon I noticed a fire, I flew down my wings to see. . .

As I did, I noticed it was a small camp site, I then noticed a small house. . .
I checked inside and saw someone sleeping in a bed, it was my target. He had slightly long blonde hair, had slight bags under his eyes.
He was cute, not gonna lie.
As he started to wake up, I immediately made sure I was invisible.
As he got up, and put on some glasses, I admired his ocean blue eyes. . .

Following him around, he seemed to be an explorer or builder? Both maybe??
But, he was a very nice man, in both villages, to other explorers and he was just, what you would call a kind man. I admire my target for this. . .

I watched him start to dig up an area to build something, when he did and he tied his green jacket around his waist, revealing his such beautiful grey wings. . .

"Kristen?"

"Hm?", I turned around and saw my little sister,"Mommy said to come back for dinner. Who are you watching??", I open a portal and we walked in,"Just my target.", she smiled,"He pretty!", I nod. . .

"He is. . ."

*Months Later*

Me and sister watched as the man, Philza Minecraft, building up his construction of a building, I found it quite comforting to watch him, my little sister thought that he was nice but that I had a problem watching him instead then focusing on that fact that I'd have to kill him when his timer runs out, but I enjoyed watching him build, travel and talk to his birds. . .

My sister and I then went to a cave to talk, we revealed ourselves,"Kristin, shouldn't you be focusing on killing him and not thinking he's handsome?", I sighed and clicked my tongue,"I can't help it, the man is so sweet!", "You didn't fall for him, right?", . . .

"You fell for a fucking mortal hybrid, you absolute fool!!"

"Hello?"

We both froze,"Is someone down there?", it's him. . .
I listened to the footsteps coming closer, my sister immediately turned herself invisible but before I could, he came round the corner. . .

"Hello? Oh, hi. . ."