{New God Of Life 1/?}

The whole Smp stood in the prison, there lay in front of Quackity was Dream, drenched in blood and coughing up more blood.
Quackity smiled,"It's game over Dream. It was dumb for you to come back, now where is the book.", Dream glanced up at them, while Quackity had the look of a madman, everyone else had looks that read they were unsure about this.
Dream smirked and laughed, even if it was weak,"What's so funny, Dream?", Quackity looked like he might chop his head off, but Dream looked up more,"You. . . You realise, the book shall only respond to The God Of Life. . .", this took everyone back, no one expected that.
Dream pushed himself up with his arms and glared at Quackity,"If I die, this world will too. Decay slowly till nothing it left.", everyone realised the mistake they had just made.
Foolish was finally let go off and ran to Dream,"Dream, just hold on please!", Dream rested as Foolisg held him,"No. . . I'm not going to make it. . . This body is too weak and tired to continue on. . .", Dream glanced at the crowds of people that he once called friends,"Do tell Ponk and Sam I die peaceful. . . And. . . As for my book. . . I made sure a hex will keep it locked for only those who aren't The God Of Life. . .", Tommy froze,"What. Do you mean.", "My magic will not die. . . Nor will the world, as long I pass it on to another who will take my place. . .", Foolish had tears in his eyes, glaring at the people, Dream smiled as his vision drift to the light,"Sorry. . . I failed. . .", with one last breath, Dream went limb in Foolish's arms.

The whole room fell into silence, why is it no one was cheering?
This was what they wanted. . .
Foolish cried as he held the body of his little brother, "Murders. . . ALL OF YOU!!",  Foolish glared at the group that did the most damage,"YOU COULD HAVE LOCKED HIM BACK UP!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM!!! MURDERS!!!!", the room was in silence, only after they killed the Admin did they realise the consequences of their actions.

~

Weeks had passed since Dream had passed.
Sam and Ponk were still grieving and Foolish had Dream's body in a temple.
It disgusting that everyone was just trying to find out who Dream gave his powers to but the book remained locked.
Many visited the temple, some sat in silence, cried, yelled or just talked to him.

~

Foolish, Philza, Techno and Wilbur stared at The Revival Book.
Foolish spoke first,"What do we do.", "Unless we find out who he gave his magic to, the book is useless.", Punz slipped out of the chamber where Dream's body was held, he heard the muttering but chose to not but in with this whole God thing going on.
Techno took the book and tired to open it, only it was as if it was superglued shut,"Shit, he put on a real strong hex.", Techno threw the book and Punz caught it,"Telling me.", Punz and Wilbur inspected the book, the cover had the colours of rich green and gold, along with a silver latch lock on the book, Wilbur tried to as well,"Mother fucker- This thing is on tight.",  Punz nods, seeing Wilbur's fingers go red at trying to unlock it.
Punz then took a try,"Maybe it's stiff, or there really is a hex.", Punz tired to shake the lock to unstiffen it and, to his and Wilbur's surprise the latch opened.
"What?"
"Mauhe because I twisted it a bit for get it unstuck?"
With that, Wilbur and Punz opened the book.