{Old Friends. . .2/3}

Tommy's POV~

I ran towards my brother's cries, who did he scream for?! Did Dream hurt him and someone else?!?
As Fundy and I reached Will. . . We both froze. . .

Wilbur was sobbing uncontrollably, he was holding Dream in his arms, I noticed Dream's shattered mask on the ground,"D...Dad?", me and Fundy both approach him and we see. . .

Dream's face. . .

He had freckles that were now barely visible under all the blood, he now had a long sword wound across his face and his right eye. . . Wilbur was holding Dream close, as Dream was a fragile vase that could shatter at any moment, I slowly proceeded to move closer,"W... Will...", he snapped his head towards us, his eyes were red from crying, he was covered in cuts and bruises and had tears running down his face, I was shocked,"W...Will, are you...", "Don't!!", he suddenly shielded Dream gently away from us,"Don't--... Don't touch him...", we were so confused... Dream was our enemy! So, why was Wilbur holding this unconscious man that played a part in this. . .

Sapnap and George then appeared along with Eret, they all gathered near Wilbur, they were all also shocked and confused, but Wilbur picked up his broken glasses and looked at them,"Please... Please tell me...*hic*... You can... Save him...!", Sapnap and George looked at each other, they then looked at Dream's injuries and they both nod,"Yeah... We can...", Wilbur gently smiled but sobs continued to escape his mouth. . .

<><><><><><><>

Fundy's POV~

Bad helped bandage everyone, Tommy's wounds were managed, I had bandages over myself, Tubbo had plasters all over his face along with a broken wrist, Wilbur had plasters and bandages, but he had his arm in a sling. George had minor injuries, but he was focusing more on Sapnap, he was continuing to pick at his burns from his own flames and Eret had plasters and hand a bandaged wrapped around his chest.
Wilbur was sitting across from us, his leg was bouncing. . .
Bad then came out,"OK... Dream... He is alive. . .", Wilbur, George, Sapnap and Eret sighed with relief. . .
Wilbur then fixed his glasses. . .

"Did you know...?"

Bad, George, Sapnap and everyone in the room looked at him,"Know?", "His name... Not Dream... His actual name...", George and Sapnap looked at each other in confusion, but Bad nods,"Y-Yeah... How did... You know... His real name...", Wilbur sighed. . .

"Let me tell you all a story. . ."

~~~××××~~~~

Philza placed another plaster on his second child's face,"Better?", he nods,"Thanks, Dad!", with that, the boy ran back to the woods to play. . .

The boy climbed the trees, loving the view that the trees gave him. . .
The boy then suddenly noticed a white picket fence, he climbed down and go towards it. . .
As he got so close to the fence, he then looked through the fence. . .
A smaller child, he had dirty blonde hair, he was wearing a green hoodie that was a little too big for him and his face was littered with freckles. . .
He was playing alone, in a field full of animals, the boy watched him carefully...

"Hey..."

He looked at the older boy, the younger dirty blonde crawled towards the fence,"Hello...!", the boy smiled and held out a hand to the blonde boy,"My name is Wilbur! What's your name???", the blonde boy looked at the older kid's hand, he then smiled,"Clay!", he took the kid's hand. . .

"From that point on, the boy always came to the fence to talk and play with the younger boy, they had so much in common, sometimes the boy would ask the younger one,'Hey, you wanna come play with me and my brothers.', but the blonde boy always said,'No thank you, I'm not allowed to leave the field.', so the boy always visits him, no matter the weather or the time, he would always see the younger boy. . .

Until, the younger one told him that he was moving away, but the older boy promised him that he would see him again, no matter what. . .

With that, the boy would wonder every day if he would ever see him again. . .

~~~~××××~~~~

George's POV~

We all look at Wilbur, who took off his glasses and wiped his eyes, Sapnap seemed to actually understand,"You were the older boy! And Dream was the youngest! That's how you know him, right???", Wilbur chucked sadly,"Yeah... Yeah... He was... He was the boy I always spoke about...", Tommy was shocked,"Wait-- I thought he was an imaginary friend!", Fundy faceplamed and they started to argue. . .
Bad then whispered something into Wilbur's ear, he nods and goes inside a room, Sapnap then started to pick at his burns like scabs, I swat his hand and he immediately pulled it back,"Stop.", Bad came over and saw what he did and began to bandages his arms. . .