{Late Night, By The Fireplace.}

**SMP Tales**
**The Masquerade**
**More Takes On Sir Billiam and Butler's Friendship.**

~•••~

Sir Billiam's POV~

Another party and another clean up. I turn to Butler,"Clean the bodies while I clean myself up.", he nods and I leave him to clean up.

~

I cleaned the blood off my face and took off my mask to have it washed later and changed into more relaxing clothes than my usual wear.
I left my room and saw The Butler outside, through the window, burning the bodies of our guests. I can at least be thankful that we barely knew them, unlike James and. . . The others, except for that Karl person.
But I had to do it.

~

Once the Butler cleaned himself up, and changed into another pair of clothes, he came to came to me,"Anything else, Sir?", "Get the fireplace going.", he nods and goes to get fire wood, I took my seat by the fireplace and opened my book.

~

As the fire was going, I looked up from my book and saw that Butler had taken a seat in front of me and was watching the flames, I found it a little interesting. I glanced over at the table and saw a brush on the table beside me, I closed my book and reached for it.
I looked at it and then at Butler,"Butler.", he turned to me,"Yes, Sir?", "Get yourself a stool.", he nods and goes off to get a stool.
He returned and sat on stool, I then reached for his hair, he flinched at it before I just began to brush his hair.
His hair was surprisingly soft and well taken care of, Butler seemed to relax and got use to it, I also found it calming to brush his hair.

**Something short**