{Wilbur Visits Dream}

Wilbur's POV~

"SO THIS IS IT!", I was incredibly jumpy, Tommy looked annoyed and Sam looked. . . Down right tired.
Sam rubbed his eyes as he put our stuff inside a box,"Alright; You know the rules.", I nod frantically,"You guard this place very well, Sam! You should take the day off at some point!","No. Wilbur, Sam has to stay here and guard the prison.", I was slightly taken it back but that, I mean. . . Sam looked really tired, I could slightly see bags under his eyes even if he tries to hide it with his mask,"Yes, Wilbur. I have to stay here 24/7.", I should probably talk to Tommy about this. . .

So, we jumped up on the platform,"Remember; Move--", "Yeah, yeah!", I felt a little bad for Sam. . .

As we moved across, I saw Dream, he had his back to us and was reading something.
I smiled as we finally got to the cell, I jogged over to Dream,"Dream!", he jumped and seemed to surprised to see and Tommy,"Oh, hi. Um. . . What are you doing here?", I pull the man into a hug, making him flinch but he soon relaxed,"My fucking hero! Thank you, Dream! After all those years in that cursed train station I realised everything!", he rested his head slightly on my shoulder. . .

××××

Soon, we spoke about everything, about death, limbo and just everything I needed to catch up on!
Tommy was just being Mr Huffy and not interacting with the man that saved both of us, he was probably just waiting for this visit to be over. . .

××××

"Alright. Visit time is up.", I nod,"Thanks Sam and Tommy.", "Wait. . .", we turn to Dream, he looked away like he was embarrassed. . .

"Can. . . Can I have. . . Another hug. . ."

I smiled and walked back over and gave him a hug, I heard Tommy pretend to throw up and Sam just made a quiet happy sound, I let Dream go,"See you around, Dream or. . . I'll visit you again at some point. . .", Tommy then grabbed my arm and started to drag me away,"Nope! We are never coming back here again!", as I was dragged away, I watched as Sam tucked some of Dream's long hair behind his ear, before he followed us. . .

===

After Tommy left, yelling no more Dream, I turned to Sam,"Sam, you should really take a break, you look really tired.", he let out a small chuckle, he pulled down his mask and I was not too surprised.
Sam had green freckles and had pretty bad bags under his eyes,"I. . . Appreciate the concern, Wilbur. . . But  I have to stay here and guard. . .", with that, he put the mask on and walked away. . .

I sighed as I walked away, I shoved my hands in my pocket and thought about everything. . .
Suddenly, I felt something inside my pocket, I frown and pulled out a followed piece of paper. . .
I open it and I felt my heart skip a beat. . .

"Don't Trust Quackity. His Casino is nothing more than a way to hurt everyone, don't let him deceive you or the others. Please help."

I looked around me before I put the note in my pocket. . .
I was right, he was following in Old Wilbur's footsteps. . .