{Blood God's Curse 1/3}

**As you see, above the title, this was inspired by an animation that I just found! Be sure to check it out and give the creator support!!**
====

The Blood God.
The Blood God was known for his violence, destruction and unmercyful nature.
The Blood God has traveled all over the mortal world, striking fear to wherever he traveled.
The Blood God was also what many call, a lone wolf, a man that didn't seem to need anyone or have the ability to even feel any emotion towards anyone.

The Blood God walked through the Nether, killing the Wither Skeltons off like they were nothing more than rag dolls. The Blood God then watched as a Hooded Figure walked towards him like a mob, and so  The Blood God drew his arrows and fired immediately.

Only for The Blood God to watch in confusion as his arrows were stopped in mid-air, the hood figure turned their head towards the God and in a flash of light, they pointed their hand out to The God. . .

"For A Powerful God You Claim To Be, You Wonder This World As A Lone Wolf And Not Think Of Who You Hurt."
"For I Curse You To Live Your Miserable And Lonely Life As A Hoglin For The Rest Of Your Life."
"Only When You Find A Light In The Dark, Will You Return To Your Old Self And Your Life Again."

The Blood God never came out of The Nether. . .
The Witch believed they had defeated The Blood God as they believed that one like him could never find a light in their darkness. . .

᯾᯾᯾𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫᯾᯾᯾

Philza's POV~

Me and Kristen walked back from the woods and down to my house,"Well, Phil, it was lovely that you took me to your favourite spot.", I smiled,"Not a problem, Kristen. Do you need me to walk you home or??", she smiled and shoo kher head,"No, no. That's alright. But thank you for the offer.", I kissed her hand before she left for the night. . .

After she left, I prepared my gear for the next morning for another Trip to The Nether. . .

. Armour
. Weapons
. Potions
. Back up Armour, Weapons and Potions
. Food
. Book & Quil

I also worry about my wings, which is always why I have them under my coat or jacket to prevent any potential injuries or infections. . .
I was still anxious about the trip, so sleep? Yeah, never got any of that anyway so it didn't bother me that much.

. . .

|The Next Morning|

I woke up, I looked at my clock and yawned, I got 2 hours of actual sleep. . .
I got up and quickly changed into my usual ware and grabbed my gear and items before I went out the door. . .

As I got to the portal, I made sure my wings were safely under my coat, the armour was secure, the items didn't have many dents or weak points and had my book ready. . .

As I entered the Nether, a wave of heat washed over me. . .
I looked around and immediately saw the Pigmen so I began my work.
I recorded everything about the mobs, how they work and what would make them less hostile, only Ghasts, Wither Skeltons, Magma Slimes and a few other mobs couldn't be calmed, but some can with Gold, although sometimes a small Pigman would follow me and try to pull my hair, one of the many reasons I need to cut my hair. . .

I enter the Fortress for loot as usual, only. . . There was something about this Fortress that seemed. . . Off. . .
I mean, I've been to many different Fortress in different parts of the Nether, and yet this one seemed off. . .
As I walked around marking off the rooms, only. . . I noticed that there was another room. . .
It was a huge open doorway, I peeked into the room and immediately smelt a horrible smell!
I took out my lighter and lit up a torch and and entered.
And. . .

It wasn't a pleasant sight.

There were old bodies, skeletons, and flesh. . .
I lifted my arm to cover my mouth and nose, I hadn't seen anything like this in any Fortress before!!!
Suddenly. . .
I felt. . .
Something breathing on the back of my neck. . . I felt my whole body freeze, I slowly turned around to see what followed or found me----. . .

My blood went cold almost immediately. . .

Behind. . . Me. . .

Was a Hoglin. . .
Twice the size of a usual breed. . .

And it. Looked. Pissed.

. . .

"AHHHH!!!!", I ran as it tried to charge at me, I managed to dodge it before I ran down the Fortress Hall as I heard it roar as I heard it chase after me!
My heart was beating fast as I ran, and I could hear the animal getting faster and faster!. . .
I turned a corner and ran into a Wither Skelton!
It tackled me to the ground, I tired to push it off me but after the running and the panic state I was in so I couldn't get the Skelton off me! I watched in horror as the Skelton raised the sword and made sure it aimed for my neck, I kept trying to push the thing off me but I was weak and it was stronger than me. . .!

Suddenly it was yanked off me, I breathed in relief and sat up only to be taken by surprise. The Hoglin was beating the ever loving shit out of the Skelton!

I used this time to back away as much as I could, but then it shoot it's head towards me. I froze. It walked towards me, I shut my eyes and turned my head away, thinking the worst. . .
I could feel it's breath close to my face, I could feel myself shaking violently. . .

Then it began to sniff me, I opened my eyes just a little bit to see the tusks, the nose and just the animal. . .
It then backed away from my face more, I turned back to it, I was still shaking from fear that it may attack me. . .
It then took my bag and started to drag me away,"H-Hey, wait! Where are you taking me?!", it obviously didn't reply and I tried to kick or pull myself back, but this thing was stronger and I couldn't leave the bag behind. . .

It brought me to it's room, but another area of the room that didn't have any bodies or skulls and flesh.
It seemed to have made itself a bed or something, it then let me go and went to lay down on the bed made from. . . Vines from the Nether??
As I looked around, suddenly the bottom edge of my coat was bitten down by the Hoglin and was suddenly pulled down close to the Hoglin.
I sighed and I tired to stand back up,"OK. . . I think I should be--Gah!!", I was then pulled down again, the Hoglin then growled and I knew if I moved or tired to leave. . . I would end up like those Skeltons. . .

Although, as I was leaned up against the animal, I realised how soft the animal's fur was. . . I slowly pet it, earning a growl but it let me do it slowly and surely. . .