{Random Facts Of My Dream SMP}

The way people can tell when The Todem Of Death is taking over Foolish, is seeing how his skin may be turning black or spreading across him like a virus.

~

Jschlatt doesn't actually have any interest in taking over the Server anymore and just wants his friend back.

~

Dream has a very weak mind, so after so many wars, fights that were started my minor problems or Minors and getting blamed for everything he decided to become what they all saw him as.

~

Wilbur practices his magic every day and chance he gets, so he can get better.

~

Yogurt can have dreams that foretell the future, like his head but hasn't told anyone since it is all just a dream.

~

Karl/Philza/Sam: Don't remember the last time they got 8 hours of sleep.

~

Techno likes to collect golden jewellery.

~

Ranboo likes to collect books to read about the SMP and clean notebooks to write in.

~

Tubbo has many nukes in a basement and plans to use them on whoever messes with him or his family.

~

Ponk sometimes itches his red markings as they itch a lot for some unknown reason.

~

Michael can see ghosts.

~

Tommy: Has a hard time accepting that something was his fault.

~

Karl trains with King Porkius and sometimes worries that his new moves look too much like Techno's.

~

Philza has a spell book, but doesn't use it too often but practices with Wilbur.

~

Eret trains work Foolish a lot and likes that his friendship with Foolish is healthy.

~

Purpled was forced into working with Quackity like Foolish, but they team up to bring him down.

~

Charlie is not as stupid as he seems.

~

Sapnap accidentally accused Karl of cheating, now Karl has refused to talk to him or Quackity.

~

Bad isn't infected but is listening to The Egg in order to get Skeppy back to normal.

^Short^

;-;