{Into The Real World 2/2}

Tubbo's POV~

"This is beautiful!", there were streets, houses that are a little ugly but amazing areas!
There was no fighting, there were also strange vehicles around in differently shapes an sizes.
There was no war here!
I found myself at what looks like a park, I went in and it looked so beautiful, wonder what it looks like during the day.

"Tubbo. . .!"

I look around,"Ranboo??", then the human from the house ran to me,"You. . .! Why did you run of. . .!?", "I want to explore.", he now had a mask and sunglasses on,"Whatever, come on, we have to get you home. . .!", "But, I don't wanna. ;(", he pulled me up from the bench,"I'm sorry but you have too, I don't know if you've noticed. But there are Hybirds here, if someone sees you, they'll report it to the cops, scientists will come, take you away and experiment on you!. . .", I thought about that for a few moments.

. . .

"You know what, yeah take me home please."

He nods and we start to walk,"Why did you come with a mask and sunglasses, Sir?", he went silent, I frown,"I um. . . Just don't wanna be seen out at night.", I nod,"OK. . .", as we walk back the way we came, I looked at all the areas,"Woah. . . How has no one stole anything or blown shit up??", "Because, unlike were you come from, people follow the law. Or. . . Some people do, Criminals on the other hand, break the law.", I nod,"Indeed they do.", he turned to me,"Mind putting your hood up, in case someone sees your. . .?", I nod and quickly put it up to hide it.

"Mark??"

We jump to see an Elderly Woman, I hide behind Mark,"Uh, o-oh, Mrs Hill!...", "Do you're parents know you're out this late??..", "Yes, Madam!. . .", the elderly woman nods,"OK, just checking Dearie, I hope you're doing well. . .!", we watched as she went inside her house, we continued to walk back to his house.

"You sound like Ranboo."

Mark's POV~

I turn to him,"Mh?", "I mean, you kind of sent the message that I am in another world, so. . . Are you a version of Ranboo?", I sighed as we walked, I checked the time and. . . It was nearing 4am.
I put the phone away,"Well. . . Kind of. But, my name is Mark and Ranboo, is an Online name I have on the Internet.", he made sounds of excitement,"Oooh~ You're world definitely sounds like fun!", I nod,"Yes, and please keep your voice down, you don't wanna wake anyone.", he nods and we turn to corner to my street,"So, does mean there are versions of the others?? If so, what are their names???", I sighed,"If I tell you, you won't repeat right?", he nods, I sighed as I turned on my phone light,"Well, there's Tom, Toby, Clay, Phil, William and so many other people in our community that support one another.", Tubbo smiled as we went to the back gate,"Sounds like my friends, but their names are so different.", I nod.

~

Once in my room, I pointed to where he came from,"You should go now.", "Wait. Do you have any advice? If you are from a world were we aren't real?", I think for a moment. . .

"Give Dream a cat."

Tubbo blinked but nods, before he disappeared back into the wall.
I sighed and took off the mask and sunglasses, got back into bed and just tried to go back to sleep.

=

Sam's POV~

"That actually worked.", I was surprised Dream had come more calm with a cat in his cell, he seemed happy, I turned to Tubbo,"How did you know that would work? I mean, we all know Dream loves cats.", he shrugged.

"Took a wild trip to have this idea."

Let's just hope it restores some sanity in him, and pray Tommy doesn't kill this one.