{Dream SMP Tales *More Kids*}

**Just Like The Last Chapter, kid version of this! This is just me also diving into the potential backgrounds of these people!**
===

James: As a young kid, he had a habit of making flower crowns, his parents thought it could be just a phase or a way to woe the girls. . .

Cat: He was hidden away from his village because of his voice and so Cat had never seen the outside world much when he was a child. . .

John: Like his father, he owned the bar, but he was killed by the bandits when John was 10. . . This developed a fear of him ending up like his father. . .

Lady Lyaria: Her father always pressured her to meet many boys in hand for marriage, but she didn't want marry mor did she want to be anything he wanted her to be. . .

Butler: He was an orphan boy from the Town, both his parents were taken by the gang, leaving him an orphan and emotionally scarred for him. . .

Ash/Zach: Both twins, they still liked to play pranks on the parents making them call them the opposite name. . .

Sir Billiam: Was often neglected as a child, but was only payed attention to when it came to the family rituals. . .

Helga: She was a mentally ill girl who escaped her old town of people that tried helping her but she just ran while assaulting a bunch of men on the way out. . .

Robin: Was born into a normal family, they weren't wealthy but they got by. Robin did struggle on school but his parents did what they could to help him. .

Sebastian: He always wanted to be come a writer since he was a kid, but he was always put down by his father. . .

Oliver: When he was a child, he had always dreamed if moving to London with his family and when he did it became an obsession he hid from everyone. .

Drew: He was most definitely dropped on his head as a child. . .

Ranbob: When he was a kid, he didn't feel strong but when he read about Dream he was inspired to be just like him. . .

Benjamin/Charles/Cletus: All three of them grew up together and was very protective of Charles as he was the youngest. . .

Crops: When he was a kid, his family didn't have money for food so it resorted to cannibalism. . .

Flint/Jack/Mason: All three of their parents grew up in the small gang, so they took over their parents when he died. . .

Sheriff Sherman: When he was a kid, he always wanted to be just like his dad and become The Sheriff of the town. . .

Porkums: He grew up in a violent environment, but instead of making him stronger it made him more quiet. . .

Glatt: Use to live in the mansion with family before they were all mysterious murdered. . .

King Porkius: He was always alone as a child, because he was feared and no one took the time to understand. . .

Ran: *Unknown Error*

Genevieve: She wanted to prove to everyone that a woman could be strong. . .

Watson: He was a very merciful child, pf course people were confused on how a child could be so kind in a time like this, but he was the first kid that ever befriended King Porkius. . .