{Never Go Near The Door}

×The Woodland Mansions are rare, but to find one 10x it's size is a gold mine, but it could also be the end of your life.×
×Those who made it out alive, always said the same thing; They only got attacked when they went near a door. . .×

||Years Ago||

Mike's POV~

"Hurry up, Dan."

"OK, OK."

This was going to be a great finding, Boss said for us to check out this Mansion he came across the other day, and wanted us to find some things in there to sell. . .
Once we got to the gate, we were both taken back by how tall and huge the house was. . .
Dan whilsted,"Damn. This is a nice mansion. . . Might as well sell the whole thing.", I nod, I went over to the gate and checked the chain lock around it,"Claws.", Dan handed me my Fire Department Claws. . .

I put it the chains and started to try and get through the chains the place was abandoned apparently so I wondered who the heck put this up on the gate

I put it the chains and started to try and get through the chains the place was abandoned apparently so I wondered who the heck put this up on the gate. . .
Soon, the chains broke and they fell to the ground with a loud thud.
I opened the gate, letting Dan go in first and I followed after him. . .

We walked down the path to the house, the garden to the house was nice and had a very big potential of being absolutely gorgeous and there was, the cemetery we would have to get rid of that.
We got up to the front door, which was huge btw, I used a crowbar to get the door open while Dan estimated how much some times in the garden would be worth.
Soon, I got the door open and went inside for the valuables. . .

~

Oh my goodness. . .
The Inside had many paintings, furniture and possible jewellery or items in boxes, in fact anything could be in this place!
Dan put his bag down,"Bloody hell, this place.", I nod,"Yeah! There must be a shit ton of loot in this place. Takes pictures and take what ya can.", Dan nods and so I took off deeper into the mansion. . .

The place was bloody huge!
The halls had so many paintings, and items we could sell to the boss for millions! Or even Billions of dollars!
I checked rooms and all the rooms were different like different decorations and items that would definitely make History!
As I picked up a few items from all the doors, I then heard something. . .

I go out to the hall and listen. . .

Was. . .

Was a kid.  .  . Here?

I slowly follow the laughter that would go silent, and then raise again. . .
I the came to a door, the door had three letters on the door. . .

E. A. B

Interesting. . .
I took the handle and tried to open the door to see what I could take. . .

=

Dan's POV~

As I looked at a painting, I suddenly heard Mike scream!
I froze for a moment,"Mike?!?!", I ran towards the scream, feeling dread as someone must live here and attacked Mike!
As I turn a corner in one of the halls, I was in shock. . .
I watched in horror as someone had just finished. . . Choking and stabbing the Mike to death.
The man dropped Mike as he lay lifeless on the floor, they themnturned to me and I felt my blood go cold. . .

White Eyes. . .

Then in a blink of an eye, he was front of me and grabbed me by the neck, I struggled against his grip that was stronger than I imagined, I clawed at his arm,"P-Please. . . N-No. . .!"

"Daddy?"

I was then dropped, I coughed and was so happy!
Then. . . I realised a 4 year old with the same eyes as the man that just tried to choke me to death,"Son?","I-. . . I got scared. . .", the man nods,"Alright, sweetheart. Go to my room and I'll be there in a moment.", the kid nods and went off down the hall. . .
The man then grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me close,"You're lucky he came in.", I gulp, was this how I die. . .?!

. . .

"Get out."

He dropped me, I was surprised but I got up and scrambled away and tired to run as fast as I could. . .!

Never!
Never again!

Once outside of the gate, I took a moment. . . Did Mike see the kid? Did the man think we would take him away or even kill him?!?!
Honestly; I don't blame him and once my breath got caught up. . . I continued to run as fast as I could back to the car. . .

=

Herobrine's POV~

After disposing of the body, I cleaned my hands and went up to my room. . .
I open the door to see Eret had climbed into my bed and had wrapped himself up in the bed blankets, I smiled and decided to let him stay with me tonight, he must have been scared of those people. . .

Eret cuddled up to me, like he was afraid that they would come back and I wouldn't be here. . .
I  closed my eyes, knowing Eret was safe now. . .