{I Can Only Trust You.}

Sir Billiam's POV~

Another night, another party.
I ordered Butler to clean up the evidence and bodies as I went to my sleeping quarters for the night.

~

After changing and throwing the new mask away, I look in the mirror and shivered at my face. I had the Egg markings, terrible bags under my eyes and my eyes were barly open.
I rubbed my eyes and could see how dull my eyes had gotten over the terrible existence of my life.
It was the first time I had even looked in the mirror, when I did. . . I wear. . . I could see their faces. . .

The faces of the victims. . . My friends. . . My family. . . And. . . And. . .

I grabbed my hair and shut my eyes as the whispers got louder and louder. . .!

"B-Billiam, why. . ."

"I thought. . . We were friends. . ."

"Why did you kill us. . .?"

"You disgrace of a child."

"A embarrassment to the family."

"You're a monster. . .!"

"Kill. Kill. Kill."

"Destroy. Feed the Me."

I fell to the ground, shutting my eyes to try and stop the tears and seeing the faces, I covered my ears and tried to yell over the voices.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!!"

Butler's POV~

After I washed and dressed into clean clothes, I brushed out my damp hair.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!!"

I froze and dropped the bursh at the wound of Sir Billiam yelling.
I peaked out into the hall and didn't see him, I rushed to his sleeping quarters and hoped there was no robber!

~

Usually I'd knock, but this is a possible emergency so I opened the door.

"S-Sir, Billiam--"

I froze.

There he was on the ground, tears running down his face, his eyes shut and he was covering his ears and probably grabbing his hair harshly.
I threw open the door, I slowly approached Sir Billiam,"B-Billiam.  . .", I slowly sat down in the ground with him, his breathing was heaving and quick, like he just ran a few miles, I shouldn't be talking without a word limit but this was an emergency!
Slowly I reaches out to his hands, he flinched when I touched him but slowly I pulled his hands from his hair and ears, I then pulled him slowly into a hug. Surprisingly, Sir Billiam immediately hugged me back, I rub his back and whisper what he needed to hear.

"No one will leave you.",

"It wasn't your fault."

"I'm here for you."

"I won't leave you."

"You'll be okay, everything will be okay."

=

Sir Billiam's slowly let his mind come back to reality as the voices and faces disappeared and faded. He found himself in a hug from his Butler, who was humming gently, Sir Billiam was shocked that his Butler had helped him despite everything he did.
Then it hit him. . .
He was. . . The only person that stood by him ever since he was hired. . .
Not his family.
Not his friends.
It was his Butler.

Sir Billiam looked at the slightly tired Butler, and pulled him into a hug, surprising him again,"Sir. . .? Are you alright?. . .", Sir Billiam nods,"Thank you. . . For not leaving. . .", the Butler was surprised but smiled as he hugged back.