{Finally Asking Him Out}

"I think it was around Autumn. . ."

Ponk's POV~

"Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.", I sighed as Kathy continued to poke me with a pen, so far she has been at this for an hour so, I'll give her credit for her determination.
I sighed and turned to her,"What will it take, to make you stop it?!", she smiled,"Ask Sam out.:", I could feel my face heating up at the thought of that,"W-Why?!", she smiled as she twirled in her chair,"Oh, come on Ponk. We can tell you're into him, just ask him out! We can look after Dream and Foolish.", I growl as I covered my face,"Give me time to think.", I heard her giggle as she left,"Perfect!", with that she closed the door behind her.

~

What the hell was I supposed to do?! I wasn't even sure if Sam was into me, and what the hell do I do on a date??!
I look at Kathy's suggestive list of things I could do, I looked at the one that had a simple idea, unlike the others.

Walk in a park.

. . .
That wasn't a bad idea, I just needed to find a way to ask Sam.

~

I came down to see the kids watching the TV, Kathy in the kitchen, Veronica probably resting, Herobrine and Phil talking, Techno was putting his weapons away and Sam was watching the kids.
I walk over to him,"Hey, Sam?", he turned to me with a smile,"Mh? Yes, Ponkie?", I pulled my mask up a little more to hide my blush,"C-Can I talk to you outside?", he nods,"Of course.", he stood up and knelt down to the kids,"I'll be back in a moment.", Foolish nods as Sam and I left the room, I could see Fooliah trying to suppress a smirk.
I grabbed my scarf, or Sam's scarf, and we headed outside.

~

"Autumn. . . It's a wonderful season.", I nod, we were sitting outside in the backyard watching the leaves fall,"It is a nice season.", Sam turned to me,"So, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?", I gulp and fiddle with the scarf,"W-Well, I wanted to talk. . . Talk to you a-ask you something. . .", Sam looked at me, nervously,"Did I do something??", I shook my head,"N-No. . .", I took a deep breath,"I was. . . Wondering if. . . You maybe, wanted to. . . Go out with me, just me, to the park. . . Tonight.", Sam smiled,"Really?", I coughed a little,"Y-Yeah, but. . . This might be a little different from previous walks. . .","How so??", I looked away from Sam, still trying to hide the blush.

"L-Like. . . A date?. . ."

Sam was surprised, he began to blush and I immediately turn to him,"S-Sorry, i you aren't interested, I-I just-", "I would love too, when would you like to go?", I,was in shock, I turned to Sam who was blushing a lot but his was more visible.

=

Dream's POV~

"So~ If Daddy goes on a date with Ma Ponk, does that mean we can call him Mama??", Foolish laughed and hugged me,"I hope so, plus I can't wait till they get back!", I giggled as we went back to our game of hide and seek.