{Cops and Murderers 2/3}

Technoblade's POV~

"Dream.", my right hand man stood up and fixed his mask,"Yes, Sir?", I sighed,"Call me, Technoblade.", he nods,"R...Right, sorry.", I shook my head, despite being feared by every single criminal, Dream was an anti social mess, he hated talking to others, he was remotely quiet around strangers so, when we have people who try to get away, no one ever hears him coming up...

"It's fine, anyhow, I came to ask where my brother is, Wilbur. He should be interrogating the criminals and their Ringleader.", Dream paused for a moment before he replied,"Oh, um... After he came back, he immediately went to the bathroom, Techno.", I nod,"Thank you, make sure George has the Ringleader cuffed and ready for questions.", Dream nods,"Yes, Techno.", he immediately rushed to get that done...
I went to the bathroom and walked in...

I heard coughing, so he was definitely in here, I knocked on the stall door that was locked,"Wilbur? Are you alright?", I heard coughing in response, I sighed,"Will, what's wrong? Are you feeling alright?", he whined in response, I groaned and knocked on the door,"Open the door.", there was silence...

The sound of the door being unlocked alerted me he was opening the door, I looked in and saw my little brother looking horrible...

His face was pale, his eyes were red from crying and it looked like he had been puking... I went in and pulled my brother into a hug,"Hey... Hey... What's wrong...?", he hugged back, he was shaking,"I... I can't...! Techno, I-I can't go in there...!", I was confused, I mean, I know Will was always squishy when it came to murderers, but this was different. . . I can feel it,"What do you mean? You've been doing so well for your 3 year work as a Detective, what happened??", he pulled himself out of the hug and looked at me with tears in his eyes,"J... Jschlatt... Jschlatt was...*hic*... Was the Ringleader...!", I felt my blood go cold, Wilbur buried his face in my shoulder as his tears soaked my shoulder, I held him close... Why would Jschlatt do this? His last letter to Wilbur was that he was fine, but he was just off murdering a bunch of innocent people...

I rubbed circles on Wilbur's back to try and calm him down...

Once he was calm, I wiped his tears,"Just talk to him... I'm sure he'll tell you why he did this all... And if he does anything, I'll protect you...", Will looked at me before he rubbed his eyes and nodded,"R... Right... You're right...!", I smiled,"Now, go get some water splashed your face, we got someone to question.", he nods and I help him to sink to get himself together. . .

Wilbur's POV~

After Techno helped me pull myself together, we went down to the interrogation room. . .

I saw. . . Jschlatt sitting at the table, handcuffed and tied to the chair. . . I took a deep breath and entered. . .

He didn't look up from the table,". . . Maybe, I really should have been a Musician. . . If it meant that I didn't have to see you in this position. . .", I sat down as he looked up. . . We both just looked at one other in silence. . .

"Why?"

Jschlatt's POV~

I looked at Wilbur,"Why, Jschlatt. . .? Why did you do this. . .?", I didn't reply, I remained quiet, he sighed,"The last letter you sent me, was 5 years ago, you said your business was taking off...---", "It wasn't.",Wilbur stared at me, I sighed,"Wilbur. . .I've been lying to you for too long. . .", I took a deep breath. . .

"You see; When we moved away so my Father could extend his business, I thought we would be fine just as we were before... But, when my Dad was diagnosed with cancer... My mom thought that they would go on one last trip together, you know they did that a lot because I spent most of my childhood with your nuclear family..."
"But. . .When they got back, mom said that I didn't need to worry about the money they spent and I was sure they were telling the truth... but boy, was I wrong. . ."

"It turned out, my Dad spent the company's money and our families money on that holiday, he emptied everything and left us with nothing."
"And, as it turned out, my Dad was running away from people he owed money to, he spent all that money knowing they couldn't do anything to him after he died. . ."
"But, he was only thinking about himself. . . Me and my Mom had to try and pay of the debts my Dad left and run the company that was going down because of my Dad. . . We were struggling. . ."

"Not long after I got your letter, I was involved with terrible people just to get by. . . That resulted in my mental state being. . .Morthed into something I never wanted to be. Soon, I was the leader of that stuipd gang and earned a load of money to save the Business. . ."

Wilbur silently sat there and listened, the force needed more people like him...
He sighed,"But... How come you never came to us for help?", I sighed,"I think you know that answer. . . Philza.", Wilbur oohed and his face lost a little more colour,"I know you said in your letter that your Dad had fallen ill, and I knew it was pretty bad as he's part bird. . . So, I sent you some money to help ya. . .", Wilbur looked shocked and sad at the same time, I continued,"I knew you would catch me eventually. . .Sometimes after we were finished with work. . . I would see you, your older brother and the mask boy at the scenes of the crimes. . .", I lowered my head in shame. . .

I suddenly felt a harm hand take a hold of my cuffed hand, I look up in tears to see Wilbur smiling,"I promise you. . . I'll try and help you as much as I can. . . Is there anything I can do. . . To help you?", I thought for a moment and nod,"Yes. . .", he nods. . .