{Old Friends. . .1/3}

(Time: The Disc War.)

Wilbur's POV~

Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy and me watched out of the van window as arrows kept hitting us, I had to make a choice. . . I had to choice to make, I have to face the people that we were up against. . .

Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy and I stood by the entrance of our nation, there stood the 3 people responsible and the traitor himself, Eret. . .
Dream, then placed some dynamite on the grass and lit a lighter. The flame danced as he held it, I took a deep breath,"We stand as men.", I walked to my nation and stood side by side with them,"Independence. . . Or death.", I had to stand strong, Dream's mask that conceals his face, his identity... I took a deep breath. . .

"We would rather die. Than give into you and join your SMP."

With that, George and Sapnap both looked at Dream, Dream then held up lighter for everyone to see, Tommy chuckled,"Heh. What's a few sticks of dynamite going to do, eh mates?", we all nod, but something in my gut told me that this wasn't just about what we were seeing. . .

Suddenly we were all blown backwards, I felt pain shoot through my body as I got slammed against something. . . I sat up and held my arm in pain. My vision focused as I saw him nearing me and hearing everyone yelling or screaming. . . I pulled myself up as Dream got closer, I looked around and found an iron sword. . . I picked it up and aimed it at Dream, "Get... Back...!", he chuckled as he got closer,"Why should I? You built an nation that I never got to approve of, but then again... I didn't care until. . . Tommy decided to run me over by that goddamn cart.", I growl, and... Everything else was a blur...

But...

I remember pouncing on Dream.

□□□□

George took on Fundy, Fundy attempted to use his claws to blind George or just hurt in some way. Sapnap used the fire he had on to lit things, making it hard for Tubbo to get even near Sapnap, but Tubbo was determined to win against this fire wild teen. Tommy battled with Eret, the traitor of their nation, Tommy was quick and brutal with his attacks, his anger was boiling at a high temperature but Eret was determined to win this battle.
Wilbur was full of rage, he tackled Dream to the ground, both wrestling each other, man to man fight, no weapons or anything, they were settling this the hard way!

Wilbur clawed, punched and kicked Dream, but the man was almost made of steel or something because he was barely reacting to them, but they both continued to struggle, both wanting to have a victory other the other.
Soon Dream had Wilbur pinned, he reached for his knife and placed it at Wilbur's neck,"Guess... *pant* in the end... You lose...!", Wilbur tried to inch his neck away from his blade as he tried to find something around him to help him get out of this situation. . .
Wilbur suddenly felt his hand find the handle of a blade, he reached for it, hope within his finger tips. Dream smiled as he raised his dagger above Wilbur,"Say... Goodbye. Mr Soot.", Wilbur suddenly felt his hand grip the handle and he swung the blade at Dream!

He was taken by surprise, Wilbur got him in the face!! Dream fell off him, allowing Wilbur to be the one to have the upper hand, at this moment, the smoke from the explosions were slowly dying, everything was becoming more clear around them. Wilbur looked down at the man, he was on his hands a knees, one hand on his face, blood slowly gushing from his mask. Wilbur huffed, he limped over to Dream and pinned him for the ground, Wilbur sat on Dream's back to keep him down and placed his hand on Dream's head,"You...*pant*... Heh.... Guess there is hope...", Dream didn't say anything, he seemed to be more focused on his mask, blood was gushing from his face. . . At this moment, Wilbur suddenly found himself reaching towards Dream's mask, Dream's hand kept it from falling apart or from blood. . .
"W...Who are you under... That... Mask...", Dream tried to shift away from Wilbur, but Wilbur was the one with the upper hand. . . Wilbur reached towards his face and gently pulled Dream's hand away from the mask, Wilbur then reached the strap around Dream's head, it came off with a snap, with that Wilbur gently moved the mask off his enemy----. . .

. . . No. . .

N-No. . . He. . . No he-he couldn't. . . No. . .!

"CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The battles froze at the sound of Wilbur's cry. . .