{Found You Crying By The Lake. . .}

Sapnap's POV~

After another hard day, I walked back home, finally too. . .
It's been far too long. . .
As I closed the gate, I suddenly heard something smash, along with yelling and crying!
I threw my bag aside and ran up to the stairs and threw open the door and, my heart dropped almost immediately at the sight. . .

Quackity. . .
The place was littered with Alcohol and drugs. . .
And Quackity was holding a broken bottle and. . .

Karl. . .
Was huddled in a corner, crying as blood leaked through his jeans and blood swept down his face slowly. . .

I stormed in and whacked the bottle out of Quackity's hand,"WHAT THE FUCK, NICK!?", "ME?! WHAT ABOUT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING TO OUR FIANCÉE?!?!?", he then drunkly pointed at Karl, who had now pushed him closer to the wall,"HE TRIED TO THROW OUT THE ALCOHOL!!!", I stare at him,"THAT'S FUCKING STUIPD, QUACKITY!!!", I yanked him away from Karl ,"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!", he pulled his arm away from me,"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!?!", I grab Quackity by his shirt,"DO YOU WANT KARL TO LIVE IN FEAR OF YOU LIKE YOU DID WITH JSCHLATT?!?!?!?", he went silent. . . Dead silent. . .
I went back into the living room to check on Karl. . .

"Karl? Where are you??"

I noticed a page on the floor and picked it up to read out. . .

Went out for a walk. . .
I need to clear my head and I'll patch
myself up, don't worry guys.

-Karl.

We look at one another. . .

Fuck. . .
Did we. . . Scare him. . . The both of us. . .?

James's POV~

Ran had finally explained to me about The Limbo. . .
They explained that The Limbo was created by Karl's mind himself, everyone has their own Personal Limbo like Ran explained that Wilbur's Limbo was a Train Station that could represent him waiting for a second chance and Tommy's was darkness, the possibility to show that. . . Nothing awaits him. . .

Then I heard a portal open, Ran seemed to know who it was,"Must be Karl.", "I'll go see him.", I went off to see where it opened. . .

I arrived to the portal, but it seemed he walked off. . .
As I tried to find him, I found him. . .

By the Lake. . .

I sat next to him, tears were running down his face as well as blood,"Karl. . .", he looked at me, I pulled him close,"Who the this to you. . .", ". . . Quackity. . .", I felt my anger boil up, but I gently wiped some of the blood off around Karl's eye to stop it from getting in his eye, I also took off the eye patch and put it on the other eye. . . Karl didn't like his opposite eye as he thought it made him look crazy, but I thought it suited him very much. . .

"Your eye is very unique, Karl. Be proud of it.", he tried to smile, he rested his head my shoulder I just let the silence and river speak. . .