{Grandfather Is Here For You}

Philza's POV~

Sally and Wilbur have been fighting in the other room for an hour now, I had gotten a call from Will to ask if I could look after Fiona, his daughter, but so far they have fought and fought.
I sighed and went to go find Fiona,"Fiona?", I opened a door and saw a small Fox Hybird in the corner hiding, I felt so bad for the kid,"Hey, kiddo. . .", she looked up in fear, but then a small smile appeared,"Grandpa!", she ran over to me and hugged me, I hugged back,"I missed you!", "I missed you too, Kiddo. . .", I smiled and ruffled her hair,"How about you and I go out for an ice cream?", she nods,"Yes, please!", I nod and take her out the back door, I pulled out my phone and quickly texted Will.

Wilbur,
I'm taking Fiona out for Ice-Cream,
I hope you and Sally sort out the
issues by the time we get back.

"Grandpa?", "Everything is fine, just texting your dad to let him know I have you.", Fiona nods,"Okie!", I took her hand and lead her down the path and down to the town.

~

Fiona seemed really happy with the ice-cream, I suddenly got a notification on my phone, I checked it and it was from Will.

Dad, thank you, I'm so
sorry you and her had to hear
or see us fighting.
We'll try and work something out,
I promise.

I smiled and turned to Fiona,"Like the Ice-Cream?", she nods,"Mhm!", "Great! What else do you want to do today?", she looked around,"Can we go to a toy store??", "Sure! We have time!", with that, I took her hand again and lead her to the small toy store.

~

Fiona had such an interest in all the toys, the Shopkeeper smiled,"She your kid?", I shook my head,"No, I'm her Grandfather.", they nod,"Sweet kid, must have nice parents.", I nod, she came over with a Fox Toy,"That all?", she nods,"Mhm.", I paid for the toy,"Have a nice day, you two!", "Thank you, Sir.", "Bye, Mister!", Fiona waved as we left the store.

~

As we walked home, I gave Fiona a piggyback ride and she fell asleep.
I opened the back door and the house rang out in silence, I took Fiona in my arms and brought her to her room.
I tucked her into bed with her new toy,"Thanks Dad. . .", I turned and saw Will, he looked tired as heck, I nod and smile.

=

Wilbur's POV~

"I promise Dad, we will be fine.", "That's your dad???", "Yes, Tommy.", Phil folded his arms,"You want my permission, to move to a land called "Dream SMP", to build a nation?", I nod,"Yeah.","Yeah, pretty much.", Phil went silent, I prayed to God he let me, he sighed,"Alright. But. One condition.", I could hear Tommy and Tubbo laughing,"You, will write me a letter at least once a week so I know you are safe as well as the others and Fundy.", Blasted! He knows I don't have the heart to lie to him! I nod,"Alright, Dad. I promise and if I forget, I'm sorry!", Phil nods,"It's fine, just as long I got a letter letting me know you and the others are safe.", I nod,"Of course.", "Can we go now?????", I glare at Tommy, who then ran with Tubbo as they know I will chase them later,"Thank you, Dad and I hope I'll convince the admin to let you visit.", Phil nods,"Now; Have fun exploring and building a nation!", I smile,"Bye Phil!", "Bye!", he waves as we walk away,"Tommy!!", I run after him with Fundy behind me.

=

Fundy's POV~

I read through the old letters Wilbur sent to Phil, I don't remember much of Phil but I know he helped a lot when Sally and Dad fought. . .
That's why it made me feel more bad about how I betrayed him, he had every right to not trust me and yet. . .
He forgave me. . .
I looked at the letters Phil sent back and all I could was how much trust he had in Will of telling him in the truth. . .
I folded the letters and put then back in a chest, hopefully I can rebuild the trust I broke. . .